Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
panda glasses chapter 1 . 5/19
you shold just make another chapter
fluffywolfpup1 chapter 1 . 5/9
were is the sequel
Alrye chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
whats the next squeal called or did u already write it
shiro to kuro chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
oooh, can't wait for more! youre really good at writing
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ok, so before tonight, I had never read a Kurt/Logan fic in my life, but since I found this series of yours, I've become addicted! They may be my new favorite slash pairing!

Anyway, your stories are so incredibly good! I really hope you write the sequel to this one, because I really want to know what happens! _~
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
damn! i hope you're not planning on leaving it like that! i want more! please! i wish you good luk and no writer's block! good luk!
Smexygecko chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
oh my god you are evil! you evil freaking genuis! kurt is my fav charater...just something about that acsent and the fur is just so cute!
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
oh man, i love your writing but where is the sequel? don"t stop now, this is like a cliff hanger... i hate cliff hangers. please finish it. It's so good.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh man the kids need to know to leave "wolf-man" alone
inu-hottie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh my god, I love your Logan/Kurt stories, they are so good and they keep me incredibly entertained. Is this really the end? I am saddened at that. If you ever get around to writing another, please post it because I'm sure that I am not the only fangirl who will be immensely pleased!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I can't wait to find out what will happen in that sequeel so hurry up and write it
makoto4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
please do the sequel soon!
L.Is.Cute chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
*gasps* A cliffy! How could you? But I do love cliffys! _ Can't wait to read more!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

All you stories are so kawaii, and hott and funny and so awesome, that you just cant leave them alone!

KurtxLogan is so adorable, and i cant wait to see what you do next and how you bring Sabortooth into this saga xD!

Pwease update soon!

(Dies X.X) couldnt wait any longer for your update!

I love these all soo much,

Hope you put a new one up soon!