Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
Alrye chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
SEQUEL! PLEASE!
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
whats the next squeal called or did u already write it
shiro to kuro chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
oooh, can't wait for more! youre really good at writing
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ok, so before tonight, I had never read a Kurt/Logan fic in my life, but since I found this series of yours, I've become addicted! They may be my new favorite slash pairing!

Anyway, your stories are so incredibly good! I really hope you write the sequel to this one, because I really want to know what happens! _~
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
damn! i hope you're not planning on leaving it like that! i want more! please! i wish you good luk and no writer's block! good luk!
Smexygecko chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
oh my god you are evil! you evil freaking genuis! kurt is my fav charater...just something about that acsent and the fur is just so cute!
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
oh man, i love your writing but where is the sequel? don"t stop now, this is like a cliff hanger... i hate cliff hangers. please finish it. It's so good.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh man the kids need to know to leave "wolf-man" alone
inu-hottie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh my god, I love your Logan/Kurt stories, they are so good and they keep me incredibly entertained. Is this really the end? I am saddened at that. If you ever get around to writing another, please post it because I'm sure that I am not the only fangirl who will be immensely pleased!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I can't wait to find out what will happen in that sequeel so hurry up and write it
makoto4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
please do the sequel soon!
L.Is.Cute chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
*gasps* A cliffy! How could you? But I do love cliffys! _ Can't wait to read more!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
No! WHERE IS THE SEQUEL THAT YOU PROMISED AT THE BOTTOM!

NO I LOVE THIS!

All you stories are so kawaii, and hott and funny and so awesome, that you just cant leave them alone!

KurtxLogan is so adorable, and i cant wait to see what you do next and how you bring Sabortooth into this saga xD!

Pwease update soon!

(Dies X.X) couldnt wait any longer for your update!

I love these all soo much,

Hope you put a new one up soon!

MinxB
Amelie987 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love this story but could you please come out with the chapter please soon. I can wait ot see what other creative things you do with this story.
Flaming Abbey chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So, i've read all your stories in this series of sequels and so far they all kick ass! so yay! and i read your profile and you seem like you may be very interesting to talk to. so if you want, message me sometime and i'll give you my info. if not, then just keep on writing cause you're really very talented.