Reviews for Roolz:: CSI and Lab Rat NoNo's
suchrandomness chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Lol - this is just funny!

Hope you plan to add more!
DustBunnyQueen chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Okay, I have some:

i) Logic does not have a brother; and even if it did, its name would not be 'shut the hell up'.

ii) Reports are NOT to be starated 'Long ago, in a galaxy far, far, away.'

a.) Or 'Once upon a time...'

b.) Or 'Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!'
ladyd10 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
While I have been loving your Rulez series, I have found the fact that you find, my favorite, your least favorite. CSIM is my fave, yet, obviously not yours for your own reasons. I want more Miami. I know that their writers have no freaking sense of humor...maybe it has to do with David Caruso and his strangelhold on the show. Nothing funny happens there. Stupid. Every DVD extra I've seen heaps glory upon him and his visions of Miami, but nothing, or almost nothing praising any of the other actors unless it's made to find them silly or stupid. What stranglehold does he have over that end of the franchise that other characters/ actors can't tell stories of the mishaps and fun on the set?It irks me and I am annoyeed greatly by it. Everyone needs to have some fun at work or we'd all hate our jobs. I'd trade mine to work in Hollywood on the CSI series, just not for Miami, because it'[s just too limited.

ladyd10
Jesse A. Harper chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
(Falls over laughing)

Okay, good stuff. But you got some of your info wrong.

In the Supernatural universe:

Rock salt repells spirits

Holy water exorcises demons

Dead man's blood poisons vampires, and only beheading will kill them. Holy water and crosses do not work.

Sorry, but this story is just too bloody funny. I like it a lot.
Blaze chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
"more please, can i have some more," she begs.
iheartcsinewyork chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
I'm not the girl your mother warned you about. Her imagination was never this good. I had tears streaming down my face after that line. Greatest thing EVER! Can I have your permission to use that in one of my fics someday? Seriously, I LOVED IT!

I got a little sniffly at the end with Mac and Adam. Great job!
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I LOVE Adam! The conversation between him and Mac is terrific, very well done!
agentpiperh chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I'm not sure if you meant to, but rule 103 ("Severed appendages are not considered suspects; therefore, they do not need to be read them Miranda rights.") is a repeat of rule 25 from chapter 3.

Also, "14. The probability of wrapping up a case increases proportionally to the time elapsed since last you went to the restroom." I think you might have meant "the probability of wrapping up a case decreases proportionally" as in becomes less likely.

Other than that, this is a highly enjoyable read. Keep updating!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I defiantly liked this update and I can't wait to read more of this and see what you come up with next!
afrozenheart412 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I'm so happy this is back, and seeing the Pot Of Gold...I can see heavy influences at the end. :D This has all be outstanding, from Adam's perspective on what is behind the messages on the wall to Mac learning about them and seeing that he indeed has unruly children working for the city. The one thing that I can't believe in this is that Adam doesn't have a girlfriend, he is smart, cute, and fuzzy. What more can a girl ask for?

88-This is the only one that hurts. It is not illogical, it is stupid. Love is love. With hate like this I'm glad he was locked up!

On number 89 and 90, I can't believe that it was Lindsay, no wait I can. She has been hanging with Danny that his humor has rubbed off. But I adore how Mac thought this was originally Danny or Don.

93-LMAO! So Adam. :D

96-Will we ever see Stella swear in Greek? That would be a sight to see.

97-Don has problems. And I want to hug Adam. *hug*

98-I don't see why either, those are good songs. No one should ever be talked about like they don't exist.

101-This is why Adam is awesome. He cut through the childishness and brought two friends back together.

102-EVERYTHING ON THAT IS SO TRUE! And I can see Stella's death glare whenever someone says 'flue' or 'Hazmat.'

But to be beat up by a naked woman...Don must have took a lot of ribbing on that one.

103-LOL! I would have liked to have seen that one.

104-I did see this one and it was BEAUTIFUL AND HYSTERICAL!

Favorite lines

"You seem to do a lot with probability when we have technology involved."

"Yeah. Well, probability allows for seeming artificial intelligence."

"When is the next whodunit pool?"

"Thursday." Adam paused and then blurted, "Oh, damn!"

Mac smiled. Adam leaned forward and tapped his forehead on the table.

"They are going to ban me! Ban me! Ban me!" Adam told the table."

This reminds me a lot of why I love Mac, he is devious. More of this please!

"It surprised me when I did. I know the song Mr. Bojangles, but not the other. And when I listened to both of them, I still don't get what upset him about it."

"Me neither. I think it's nice that they have names like that for them. It gives them an identity until they can figure out who they are. Jane and John Doe just make me think of dead people."

"Yeah, but it always amused me when Flack and Danny read them their rights."

"Amusing and professional are rarely bedmates, Adam."

"Yeah, but doesn't fun on the job overrule professionalism."

"No."

"Tungsten bars," Adam corrected.

"Not all those bars in that vault were tungsten. Sheldon told me how you man-handled those bars."

"But I'd never been around so much pretty, shiny, beautiful gold in one place. It was… A light at the end of the tunnel. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It was like opening a room full of dayshine and moonglow."

"What the hell is dayshine?"

"Oh. That's sunlight. But, well, it's bright. Er."

Mac stared at him.

"You really need to watch more movies."

"I'm happy with the amount I watch."

And the best of them all...

"Well, door, since he didn't wait around, I'll tell you. If I could grant you that wish, Adam, I wouldn't. Then I wouldn't get the honor of being your boss. You're a good man. Better than you're father ever was."

The door was silently neutral about the conversation. Mac just smiled, looking up at the rules. Yesterday had been good day. A very good day. Today was looking promising too."

I hope this never ends. Marvelous job!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
Loved it! LOL I laughed so hard at some of them :) Its great I cant wait for more!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
This was priceless... I didn't see that coming with Sinclair at all! Great curveball! :)
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Yay! Its an update...which I definantly liked...I can't wait to read more of this!
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
I love it well done!
afrozenheart412 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Crap, now you have me wanting to pull out the movie and revisit some dear friends. :)

I'm so glad this is continuing, because we all need a lot of laughter in the world. I adore Adam's thoughts and even how Danny and Don tricked him. The goth vampire chicks that he is dreaming about...would that be a nod to NCIS?

Sheldon was fantastic in here, I was so worried that he was going to be hurt when in the 'human fry oven!' Why is it that when you are trying to be nice and clean up after people it gets you into trouble? Because rule number 70 and 71 are true. And it was nice to see Sheldon use his wonderful humor! He rarely show how good he is at it.

Flack was so funny with his musical chairs, maybe Goldilocks should bring his own chair.

Mac was freaking HYSTERICAL with the 'when Godzilla lays eggs in the Garden.' It is nice to see him laugh and unwind. Especially since him and Stella are getting closer.

DL were funny in this, I can't believe that he thought sneaking up on her and goosing her was a good idea. Rule 76 should be written in permanent ink. And Rule 77, very true. Not all clowns are evil but there is a good percentage out there.

Brigham was the one who surprised me the most, but since he is lightening up more in the show, I know he will no doubt fit in with the rest of them. Will he be adding to the wall of Rules? This had to be my favorite line since it was honest about all of us. "Sometimes even he was reminded Sinclair was just another human, looking for a connection to other humans, however awkward." Awesome job!