Reviews for Proof of Life
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 54 . 7/28
Wtf?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 51 . 7/28
How are they all banned from Hogwarts? And Ginny is with Viktor? Wtf?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 7/28
Wtf?! Why did Ginny just divorce Harry? This is bullshit!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 7/28
You do realize, Harry’s rich right? He inherited the Potter fortune, which is a pure blood line AND the ENTIRE Black family estate with all of their money. They’re one of the most rich and and ancient Wizarding families! Why are you making Harry poor?!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 7/28
Uh, Snape used that spell on Draco and he isn’t a slave. I hope Snape is set free.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 7/28
Amos Diggory is the Minister? But it’s Kingsley after the war!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 7/28
What? Why is it already Lily? Why aren’t you having Harry and Ginny have James, Albus, and Lily? Disappointing. Glad Snape has been found.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/28
Damn. A twist that Dumbledore’s painting was burned and the headmasters office was destroyed ni hope Dumbledore’s painting can be restored and I hope that Snape’s pensieve can be found. It was actually Dumbledore’s. Pensieves are VERY rare in the Wizarding World. Also, love that Snape made Harry his heir. Poor Harry. He’s devastated. Can’t Harry use his memories of himself viewing the memories Snape gave to him? Very confused why he can’t do that. I’m glad Ron and Hermione are together. Can’t wait for Harry and Ginny to be together.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/28
Awww. Harry will feel guilty because if he had come back, Snape wouldn’t have been tortured. But Hermione was with Harry when Snape gave Harry the memories. Which was weird since they came from his tears and not his head.
Rossess20 chapter 5 . 6/11/2021
Thank God. I thought we were gonna find out that Snape was tortured for years because the spell wouldn't let him DIE. This is marginally better for Harry's conscience at least...
Andrea chapter 54 . 5/14/2021
God I really want to know what happened nextI imagined that the author would come back and finish the story
tessavldavis chapter 54 . 8/28/2020
Update please thanks
Guest chapter 54 . 8/9/2020
Love this story. I cannot count how many times I have read it already. So sad that ot is not complete but I really love the writing style and the flow of the words
mac34 chapter 54 . 6/3/2020
A quand la suite?
Tu vas pas nous laisser la dessus?
Stp Stp Stp dis moi que non...
luan-scribble chapter 54 . 4/28/2020
Didn't know this was incomplete before starting, but I don't regret it cuz this is just amazing! really want to know what Diggory's plan is and if the Light can nail this fight. How I wish u can continue this. but al the same, thx again for bringing us such an adorable fic.
1,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »