Reviews for Proof of Life
Oh that was cruel to just leave the story on that cliffhanger. Bad form.
I know it's been 5 years...
BUT PLEASE UPDATE THIS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEASE
Argos chapter 54 . 12/7/2016
WHAAAAAAAT?! That's IT?! *runsawayscreaming* you're mean!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/4/2016
Please update please
lechatabbicat chapter 54 . 9/26/2016
Omg! Great story! Please update soon :-)
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 54 . 8/30/2016
I realize that since you haven't updated in four years, you likely won't update again, but…PLEASE UPDATE THIS. I would really, really like to know what happens. The story is amazingly well-written, and you always bring in the rules of engagement before they're needed in the story, like Severus' flying ability and things like that. This is a great story. You can't just leave us all hanging!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Happy fanfiction writers appreciation day, you're one of my favorites. Hope you're doing well. Love your writing!
morganlefay1958 chapter 54 . 8/7/2016
Fantastic story! Where's the rest...? *Sad face*
Guest chapter 54 . 6/23/2016
Please finish!
Sophie chapter 54 . 5/8/2016
OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS. PLEASE... FOR MY SANITY, UPDATE THIS BLOODY AMAZING FIC! X
woodyt chapter 54 . 4/29/2016
I realise its been a long time but please, please finish this please, don't make me beg please
recurring visit chapter 54 . 4/25/2016
I've been reading this story from day one you published it all the way back in 2008 and every once in a while I find myself returning to read it again and again. This story has been with me for so many years, bringing joy and tears and connecting to other memories of my life. I'm a big fan of all of your works, but this story might be the one that resonates most with me and I keep imagining how it might have ended for them; knowing your other works, probably something bittersweet, something that would embed itself in one's heart. But even if it's unfinished, I want to tell you how much this story means to some of us and thank you for putting this out here, offering companionship for those solitary hours of reading and dreaming.
Elleminnowpee chapter 54 . 3/21/2016
Well that is absolutely wretched.
Hasn't been updated in 3 years and there could literally be one chapter and an epilogue left to be posted?
It has been a pretty interesting story to read all things considered.
textualsphinx chapter 54 . 1/21/2016
I'm new to to your work and really enjoying this. Talk about stopping at a cliffhanger...I hope you finish this one of these days. Or at least post a summary of how it would have panned out?
(btw, I killed a character with a booby-trapped snitch too - but as it was Krum, he was so much more likely to catch the snitch than the opposing Seeker that there was no other charm on the snitch besides the bomb...)
yaoichallenge21 chapter 54 . 10/30/2015
Woah. This story is amazing and very indepth. I love it. I hope you will update it again soon. Be looking forward to the next chapter. Great job. Kudos. :)
1,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »