Reviews for Proof of Life
lechatabbicat chapter 54 . 9/26
Omg! Great story! Please update soon :-)
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 54 . 8/30
I realize that since you haven't updated in four years, you likely won't update again, but…PLEASE UPDATE THIS. I would really, really like to know what happens. The story is amazingly well-written, and you always bring in the rules of engagement before they're needed in the story, like Severus' flying ability and things like that. This is a great story. You can't just leave us all hanging!
Happy fanfiction writers appreciation day, you're one of my favorites. Hope you're doing well. Love your writing!
morganlefay1958 chapter 54 . 8/7
Fantastic story! Where's the rest...? *Sad face*
Please finish!
Sophie chapter 54 . 5/8
woodyt chapter 54 . 4/29
I realise its been a long time but please, please finish this please, don't make me beg please
recurring visit chapter 54 . 4/25
I've been reading this story from day one you published it all the way back in 2008 and every once in a while I find myself returning to read it again and again. This story has been with me for so many years, bringing joy and tears and connecting to other memories of my life. I'm a big fan of all of your works, but this story might be the one that resonates most with me and I keep imagining how it might have ended for them; knowing your other works, probably something bittersweet, something that would embed itself in one's heart. But even if it's unfinished, I want to tell you how much this story means to some of us and thank you for putting this out here, offering companionship for those solitary hours of reading and dreaming.
Elleminnowpee chapter 54 . 3/21
Well that is absolutely wretched.
Hasn't been updated in 3 years and there could literally be one chapter and an epilogue left to be posted?
It has been a pretty interesting story to read all things considered.
textualsphinx chapter 54 . 1/21
I'm new to to your work and really enjoying this. Talk about stopping at a cliffhanger...I hope you finish this one of these days. Or at least post a summary of how it would have panned out?
(btw, I killed a character with a booby-trapped snitch too - but as it was Krum, he was so much more likely to catch the snitch than the opposing Seeker that there was no other charm on the snitch besides the bomb...)
yaoichallenge21 chapter 54 . 10/30/2015
Woah. This story is amazing and very indepth. I love it. I hope you will update it again soon. Be looking forward to the next chapter. Great job. Kudos. :)
Cha'90 chapter 54 . 7/24/2015
I see it's been a while since your last update. Please tell me you didn't give up on this story, because it's absolutely addicting and I'm dying to know the end.
Claery chapter 54 . 6/21/2015
I hope someday you'll write some more. This is a really intriguing story.
SadoMasoMelodies chapter 54 . 5/28/2015
Oh my gosh I love the story and how it reflects life and how sometimes things will get worse after it gets better. However I am deeply upset by how unfinished the story is.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 53 . 5/19/2015
I have read this story at the time you wrote it. I loved it then and I love it still.

Will you please, please continue?
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »