Reviews for Voices
MahhBabyNialler chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
I finished this about a week ago and loved it, just as I still do. You are an amazing writer and i think you should continue this book because it has a great and well writin plot. If you dont want to continue and let this be the end, I support you. All the same I'd was a great ending and you are an utterly fantastic writer, never quite no matter what people say. -J.98
Sakuraflame chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
I am about to read the next chapter, but if something bad happens to Jai, I will cry :(
Scatter Hart chapter 13 . 6/15/2009
Aw the end had come, i really liked this story, couldnt stop until i finished, and it was worth it. Your writing style keeps the reader interested and wanting more...even if your now finished. lol. Your description is also very good and the emtoions were strong and precise.

Im sorry my reveiws seem to be short and many but i hope you know that you are a good writer and you should definately keep working on all your stories! :P

Thanks for the great read,

Take Your Bow!
Scatter Hart chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
NO NO i want it to keep going!

Scatter Hart chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
I dont know what to say, i just want to keep reading!

Scatter Hart chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
You described her emotions so very clearly, i really liked it

Scatter Hart chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
CLIFFHANGER! (dramatic music) love it!

Scatter Hart chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
WHAO! angry! another good chapter but Dmitri is scary lol.

Scatter Hart chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
" More spasmodic flashes of light, and then darkness. "

That a very strong last sentence , i loved how you used it.

Scatter Hart chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Dmitris awesome! love your description, again great work!

Scatter Hart chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
I really like the dreams too, thought out really well and clearly, as is the rest of the story.

Scatter Hart chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I'm getting drawn into this story...i fear i will never escape, lol good work!

Scatter Hart chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I really liked the description os his eyes, he seems like an interesting character. I love your description by the way :)

Scatter Hart chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
(chuckle) she's a very blunt girl isnt she, asha i mean, very fun and i look forward to reading more!

Scatter Hart chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is looking really good, your writing is very good! Keeps the reader waiting for more.