Reviews for The Good Die Young
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Aww. Awwwwwwwww Donna! Little Donna! Melting a tiny bit. I loved it I loved it! Beautifully written, nearly had me in tears. Very much the Doctor.
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
...

...

Beautiful. I think I'll go cry now. And, of course it was Donna. Can't believe I didn't figure it out myself.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Sooo sweet! I'm so glad somebody wrote this! It so needed to happen-thank you!
ThatBigBlueBox chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was angsty enough before the last sentence... You just HAD to go and add Donna, didn't you?

Still, fantastic story.
The Prickly Pear chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow, what a lovely little story!

You captured the Doctor's feelings perfectly, showing his pain and emptiness without straying out of character (which happens all too often in fanfiction.) It was really, very well done.

And Donna... In my humble opinion the companion who knew the Doctor best in NewWho. She would see him for exactly what he is, even as a child.

All in all, a beautiful piece. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF PLOT-TWISTS.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
very nice. a child saved him.:D
123-321 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
cute
timano chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
A beautiful story with a surprise ending. Easily 10 out of 10 stars.
Soreye chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

That is so good, and so sad I actually have tears in my eyes! I've never seen so much emotion written into a fanfiction with that skill. This is wonderful, please keep writing!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Cute, clever. Donna always telling it like it is. She found the Doctor twice, why not three times.
019239 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
-) I loved that, very well written. I like the idea of Donna meeting the Doctor when she was rather young.

~Lizzleness
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh! How sweet is that. Nicely done. I like the idea of Donna meeting Nine. Even at a young age she can still bring out the best in him.
goddess of all daleks chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aww, that was really poignant! Thanks for a lovely fic!

'Sides, homework is highly overrated. ;-)
Jaelebean chapter 1 . 11/9/2008