Reviews for Face Value
Rue Dawn chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
This seems interesting. I would love to see how she pulls this off. Does she actually have a sister she could get to help? Ah excitement.
Livin on the EDGE chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
That is really something, How is she going to be in two places at once is beyond me, It's a good story so far.

Mandy
SinfullyMadex chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
You see, I like Cena (not as much as I used to), but with this I'm like 'BE WITH EDGE, DAMN IT!' I'm really seriously diggin' this, a lot. Great job.

Much love.

HardyxGirl
TheFireBurns chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
You do realize that this isn't very believable, right? First off, at some point, I'm she needed to provide a social security number for both "girls". When she was unable to do that, I'm sure it would raise some eyebrows.

Lets talk about travel. There are days when RAW and Smackdown have houseshows on the same day. How would she explain not being able to make one of the shows everytime?

Again, it would raise some eyebrows in the company.

Onto her family. Somewhere along the line, there would be someone from where she grew up who would recognize her, even if she doesn't go by her real name. Somewhere, they would post that they knew her and that she didn't have a twin sister.

Which would raise some eyebrows in the company.

How would taxes work? Medical? Mailing addess?

It all falls back on that this is not a believable story. I understand that it is fictional, but fiction has to have some believable parts in it, and this story doesn't.

Don't get me wrong, it's very well written and mildly entertaining, but what takes away from it is the fact that nothing in here could possibly ever happen. Especially with a major corporation such as the WWE.

I'm not writing this to discourage you, just to make you think about tying up some loose ends. Explain how she gets away with it, and how she got around the social security number, and the birth certificate, and taxes.

It would be much better if we had a clear understanding of it.
CrystalxShip chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
ah

fuck cena, stay with edge
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
DUDE!

How is she gonna pull this off?

Is she gonna get like a body double or something?
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Oh! Suspense.

Hahaha I love the way that Portica speaks to Vince. HAHAHA Edge, he's so amazing.

Well done my dear.

Continue soon. :)
Loy chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
This story is interesting. Never saw a story like this in fanfiction before. I'm really curious to see how this would turn out.

One thing: Why would Peyton pretend to be two different girls in the first place anyway? Oh well, you will tell us soon anyway. Please update soon!
AliceJericho chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
OH! She's in trouble!

She is actually gonna have a twin in real life isn't she?

:( sorry!
tophersmommy06 chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
loving this story so far wonder how shes going to pull this off...
dreamin'BIG chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
oh toush situation there. loving the drama here!
Jewelgirl04 chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I LOVE THIS CONCEPT, BECKY!

It's phenomenal. It's not the stereotypical love triangle... it's got kinks and major complications.

Keep up the great work, girly!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Edge needs to hurry up and return.

Since, after tomorrow, we have to deal with Cena's stupid ass.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
...Now it's getting interesting.

How do you think of this stuff?
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
The only way I could actually seeing her working this out, was if Peyton herself, actually had a real twin in life.

Other then that, I'm curious to see what she comes up with.