Reviews for Here to Protect You: The White Darkness
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
IchiIchi chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Even though this is 5 years old (xD) hope you update, been looking for IchiXNel, and this is one of the best I've read XP
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
ya know i love the fic but about a sixth part of yer story is aothour notes that is something ya got to change overall i love it still!
RomanceDagger chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Next update plz this is an amazing story!
akinotensho chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
i cannot wait for the next chapter. plz hurry.
dalulzing chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
really? a rape intervention?
Hiet1203 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
i was like its orochimaru's hollow then i was like no if it was it had to be a young boy in Nel's place
Kaldi97 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Twig chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
"Nel, we need you to open a garganta to the real world for us to get back since Aizen trapped us here, can you do it?"
'The real world' is a misnomer, Hueco Mundo is just as real as the world of the living.
shadowrunner22 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Man this is good and funny PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
99 luffy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
please update soon
luna sanguine chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
One bob is a lazy name and two he's gonna die]
99 luffy chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
please update soon this is interesting
AzurFenix chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
so far i have to say you writing is insainly good, Ive only just found this fan fic and you've got me hocked my good man i would say its absolute perfection except for 1 tiny thing, witch is that! I WANT MORE! MUCH MORE! I COULD READ THIS STUFF ALL DAY AND STILL NOT GET ENOUGH!
rescue 007 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I can see why this story failed . It was goIng good until you started adding things like that menos grande beef jerky and stupid ocs with poorly thought out names like "bob" I mean really all the cool Japanese names u could have put and you fucking name him bob...