Reviews for Vicarious Vivacity
blackcat711 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
It's been a while since you updated this and I have to say I'm really sorry you decided to discontinue this story. It's very, very well done and you've done an incredible job keeping V to character which I am incredibly grateful for. I know you said you were going to delete this but I'm going to add it to my favorites and watch list anyway, just in case...
Nicholas Chronicles chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
aww... i was just getting hooked on and now you HAVE to delete it. But i've often had that problem. I just hope you pick up writing again, particularly in this plot, because V for Vendetta is a great place for intellectual writers and readers.
Nicholas Chronicles chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
The Story is good, but not as involving or intricate as i remember V for Vendetta books to be. Reading your story, i know that you can come very close to replicating that. Try to make the story less fast paced. It has to flow into each new paragraph. But lovely plot, and it sticks to the policy in England in the book.
JellyWinchester chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Heartbreak you!
Something For Your Troubles chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
TT_TT

this doesn't get you off the hook... To your other stories I go! :P
Something For Your Troubles chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Again, nicely done, though v's explanation scene was a bit of a repeat it still had your style, which was good. Overall great writing!
Something For Your Troubles chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Great story- but i just can't wait for more v! :P
Something For Your Troubles chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Your writing is beautiful, I care about your characters and really did get all teary eyed when Mary and James died. :'( Thank you for writing and I look forward to reading the other chapters!
Fourth Remnant chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
If I had known that this story existed, I may have begun reading a long time ago... But, now that I know of its existance, be sure that I will be on your tail, because quite frankly, this story has piqued my interest~ See you next chapter~!
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I SAY UPDATE! *puppy eyes* PLEASE! UPPPPPDDATE!
JayT chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Please, please, please update. I found this story yesterday, and I just love it. The story is interesting, the characters (especially Jay and of course, V) are awesome, and the writing is impeccable. (BTW, I have the same name as the main character, so I find that quite amusing when I'm reading the story.)
JayT chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
I found your fiction earlier today, and I read it all in one sitting. Amazing story! Your writing is impeccable. I'll be waiting for the next update!
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
I realise that it's been a long time since you updated, bout you can't leave me hanging! You have some great ideas in here, and a fluid writing style. Can't wait for more, fingers crossed!
PhilipMarlowe chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
I really love your story! I cant wait for the next chapter~
countalmasy36 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
LOVED this chapter. It was refreshing to see a bit more violence, but that's just me hehehe. I like that kind of stuff. You do an excellent job of making an interesting character whom the reader can relate to. I really really hope to see more of this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more!

And congrats on finals! You must be a very smart person to have a 4.0. But of course I could already tell that, judging from how well-written your story is.