Reviews for If I Want it to Be
IchigoHatake chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
NOOOO! THIS STORY MUST CONTINUE! I BEG OF YOU! It was so adorable and funny. I'm so sad that it's over. I can't force you to keep it going, but I highly suggest it. ...SO adorable...
TheNayaholic chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I don't usually review but I liked this story a lot! It was funny and cute :) I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. And you have also officially made me a Barry/Paul shipper XD

Sapphire Pearl for life!
lol chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Make another story!l! This one is great!
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
well first this was a great story and the first one of this shipping that i have read, second it was funny, im not sure if you meant for it to be funny but it was, im not a big fan of this shipping but this was a great story of it
KittyAttack chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Is this complete? It can't be complete. Please continue! It could at LEAST be a twoshot! I beg of you D:

Really loved it!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
~"Well, me and my buddy Paul were going to go see a movie in a few minutes. Right, Paul?" he leaned back and asked.

"Not until you hold up your end of the bargain and shoot me," came the cold reply from another room.~

LMFAO! xDD Best response EVER! This was short, sweet and sexy. I think Dawn and May would be a cute couple! You know, an innocent couple of course. xD Loved the one/shot! :)
ChocolateHorsez chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Awsome! 6/5! keep writing please!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Nice one, really nice one. Since Dawn is the one taking the chance, I guess May will enjoy it… until the first one decides to stop… if she wants it to.
Jay Sage chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Not sure if this is how you intended it to be, but I found it quite funny! XD I'm not exactly into the whole f-f m-m thing but I can't say it was a bad one-shot. Be lookin for the next chapter of OAM!

HFO ಠ_ಠ