Reviews for If I Want it to Be
IchigoHatake chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
NOOOO! THIS STORY MUST CONTINUE! I BEG OF YOU! It was so adorable and funny. I'm so sad that it's over. I can't force you to keep it going, but I highly suggest it. ...SO adorable...
TheNayaholic chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I don't usually review but I liked this story a lot! It was funny and cute :) I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. And you have also officially made me a Barry/Paul shipper XD

Sapphire Pearl for life!
lol chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Make another story!l! This one is great!
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
well first this was a great story and the first one of this shipping that i have read, second it was funny, im not sure if you meant for it to be funny but it was, im not a big fan of this shipping but this was a great story of it
KittyAttack chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Is this complete? It can't be complete. Please continue! It could at LEAST be a twoshot! I beg of you D:

Really loved it!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
"Well, me and my buddy Paul were going to go see a movie in a few minutes. Right, Paul?" he leaned back and asked.

"Not until you hold up your end of the bargain and shoot me," came the cold reply from another room.

LMFAO! xDD Best response EVER! This was short, sweet and sexy. I think Dawn and May would be a cute couple! You know, an innocent couple of course. xD Loved the one/shot! :)
ChocolateHorsez chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Awsome! 6/5! keep writing please!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Nice one, really nice one. Since Dawn is the one taking the chance, I guess May will enjoy it… until the first one decides to stop… if she wants it to.
Jay Sage chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Not sure if this is how you intended it to be, but I found it quite funny! XD I'm not exactly into the whole f-f m-m thing but I can't say it was a bad one-shot. Be lookin for the next chapter of OAM!

HFO ಠ_ಠ