Reviews for Procession
Urooj chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I like the chain grabbing part :) thank you.
hagancameron chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was a good shirt cute story!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this was nice :)
KurokoiFuji792 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
CHABAM, it's awesome! You've fully captured heartfelt hope and the stubborn determination Rei is and what Minako really means to her.
arityger chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*sniff* that was sweet and very well written. Heh I've yet to find anything u write to be badly done...well what work of yours I've seen anyway. Keep it up and thanks for the stories!
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Love it intensely!
Zalleon chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow! This would be a great story prologue, add to it please!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This was..so sweet..and awesome ;_;

I loved it! I'm also a HUGE fan of Rei/Mina :3

Awesome job writing this story! I look forward to more from you 3
Renkhal chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I don't know a lot of the terms either, and sometimes just writing helps. You can be a great writer without the terminology. I do understand what you're talking about too.

I love this story. It's very well-written and full of emotion, and it's great. Keep it up.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw...how cute. I loved how Minako lassoed her girl to get her into the room XD...I'm surprised more people don't use that golden chain to their advantage.
Volchise chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
aw sweet. very well written
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
neat. I liked it, cute without being overly mushy. Nicely done.

... what does 'koibito' mean anwyays?

dreamer
DavisJes chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This was cute. Love the ending. Not what I thought it was going to be. I thought she was going to confess to her. You should write more Sailor Moon fanfics.
Celeste-poet chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was definitely different. The entire time I was wondering what made Mars so nervous. Can't wait to see a multi-chapter fic!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I really liked it and I thought that it was a very good first attempt. It kept the reader in suspense of what really was happening through most of the story. Very entertaining!