Reviews for No Matter What
karrieanimegirl chapter 7 . 8/4
I love it it's awesome please you have to make more you just have too. I love it to death.
BeautifulLotus chapter 20 . 7/21
I want more
Abuse naruto much? It's not funny anymore. Well I'm gonna go. But seriously. Going to the over dramatic scenes aren't the best. The basic normal dramatic scenes are nice. But to go this far? And for this long? Imagine how annoyed us readers are basically reading the same scene over and over and over again. It's nothing different. Nothing good. We kinda expected to see different kinds of scenes not the over dramatic naruto always acting like this and a Sasuke with the same personality that just goes in circles like naruto's and an ever changing Sakura. It's annoying. Well hopefully that got past your thick skull. If not. Well at least I tried getting some potential out of there.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 20 . 4/5
Very good story! Love the plot! XD Finally, everybody knows Naruto is a girl! Yess! Hope you update soon! ;)
lalaa chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
More. More. More. I want more. Dont abandoned me...
professionalVamp chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
I can't say how much I enjoy this story and how sad I am they it hasn't been continued. I only hope that some day it will be.
Ichiraku forever chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
Will Sasuke see some rivals for Naru, like Neji it Gaara (GaaraxNaru is my fav pairing, they understand each other's pain and are so close!) *fangirl squeals*).
Bloody Mythical Goddess chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
This is highly amusing! I love it.

Is this story still going to be continued?
Emotional wreck chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
This is SOO amazing and you are a crazy talented writer! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Actually the Kyubi does flushes out different poisons, for example alcohol.
Cafuchi chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
and thats how neji hyuuga from naruto shippuden road to ninja reborn
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
I wish you would continue!
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Bow down before me, insolent non-SasuNaru supporters.
Great story, in case I haven't made that clear with my previous comments yet!
SilverRider09 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
...you forget that the pervert part applies to girls too.
Aah, SasuNaru *nosebleeds* ah, Free! Iwatobi swim club! *nosebleeds*
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Ah, Ino-sama! I shall join you in your quest to see SasuNaru through to the very end! That didn't make sense but whatever!