Reviews for Legacy of the Planet
russell.broad.14 chapter 6 . 3/1
It's a pity that you're discontinuing this fanfic as it's quite good.
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
I really hope you continue this one
Kagekitsonegal chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
I really like your story its good and well written and i cant wait for more!
ruhiko chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I LOVE THIS but not Kakashi...BUT VERY GOOD FIC~~! O
Ethorin chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
UPDATE THIS STORY ALREADY!
kyuubinovelli chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
okay i dont know the "real" truth behind the massacre but accepting your version of events presents one glaring question: why did he (itachi) hit sasuke with the torture eye thingy? or maybe that doesn't happen in your story.
Yume no Yume chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
just so you know, dattebayo is completely untranslatable. it's like a non-sensical term that's used to make something seem more, um, rough, I suppose? like, um, a street brawler might sound like.

basically, it takes whatever phrase comes before it, and gives the impression that someone like a street brawler (rough, tough, and knows how to fight) is saying it.

so you can't really translate it. )

awesome story by the way. love the plot line. it's great!
Kagirinai Higure chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
It has a few mistakes here and there but even so it's only minor and practically unnoticeable and it seems a bit rushed other than that it's really well written.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
excellent!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people make massive changes to the backstory and then write most everything exactly as it was in the series without the changes.
ravenknight118 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
i hope you continue this is a good story
TheLittleCreationist chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
UPDATE for my heart will break if you don't!
narutodragon chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
can't wait for the next one
Whispers in your head chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to the Chuunin exams, and your writing is as great as ever! Loved the way you integrated the final fantasy stuff. On a side note, I'll admit to being slightly confused about Team 7 showing some care for Naruto. I thought that his experience with the team was supposed to be horrible, and that his future team was supposed to be the polar opposite. Didn't expect any respect from Sasuke there, or any care from Sakura. Still, great story so far, and please update soon.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
awesome i just got done reading all the way from chapter one and i must say this was kick ass mate.