Reviews for Full Circle
Dawn96 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I can't believe i never reviewed this before- I practically read it a dozen times thinking that i actually did! Anyways, loved it! Evan/Lily is one of my favourite pairings- too bad there aren't many though to satisfy- and your wrote it nicely! The beginning was touching, it shows the human part of death eaters, how they have hopes and dreams, and the ending was just heart-wrenching, all that time he had that love for her and that care for her son, but at the end, he'd just be viewed as a heartless Death Eater... :(

Anyways, Great job!
Dizzy Up The Dingo chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh, I love it! Evan/Lily is such a delicious pairing, one of my favorites. How wonderful it is that most of these Death Eaters are names and our artistic liberites stretch far and wide.

This was really good and so heartbreaking. I enjoyed it lots!
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I'm mre of a Sev/Lily girl myself but this is nice too :)
Aariya07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh, wow, I can't understand why this doesn't have more reviews! That was a brilliant, compelling story! Evan Rosier-like Severus Snape, Regulus Black, Antonin Dolohov and the Prewett brothers-is such an underrated character, I wish Rowling had given us more of him. You've made me wish Evan had actually been Harry's father. If only the story had been longer. I did not want to finish so soon.

The only problem with this is I do believe Evan died before Voldemort's downfall. But I suppose since this is AU, everything doesn't have to be accurate. Are you still planning on writing Regulus/Lily? I would certainly read it. Thanks for a great read!