Reviews for Love in the air
Soulfire72 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
A generic ending to such a setting. I'm a bit annoyed that all the female digimon (excluding AquaVeemon who doesn't exist) were reduced to damsels in distress with seemingly no self worth or identity and whose entire purpose in their lives were to find partners.
Soulfire72 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Impmon's reasons invalidate his entire growth process over Tamers, and then he is killed off so cheaply. Why use Impmon as a villain plot device? It would make more sense to use some random digimon for it. And Mewtwo's reason made absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Soulfire72 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Why are Impmon and Mewtwo plotting to destroy some digimon and Pokemon? The canon versions have little interest in that kind of thing, so don't assume the readers can guess.
Weird pokemon pairings though. Not to mention shallow, too.
"Ropes sprung from the air"? I hope you mean psychic or magical rope, otherwise that makes no sense.
Soulfire72 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Question: why does their combined 'date' hinge on the team winning or tying? Talk about shallow.
And you haven't explained why everyone magically forgot who they were before this reunion.
Soulfire72 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
PikachuxLucario? That's crazy.
And you really should put some sort of transition or line break when the scene changes.
Soulfire72 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Ugh... the whole stereotypical football/cheerleading/highschool dating setting's gonna make me gag a little, but I guess I can tolerate it due to the choice pairings, which were (blatantly) pointed out here and the previous chapter. Except for the fact you made up AquaVeemon just to get VeeGato out of the way. You could at least explain the justification for this.
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Kind of a random beginning. Why bother referring to an in-universe example of the Digimon events when the setting is so outlandish? What do you mean by morphed to adult-human forms? What, are there digimon-human hybrids now? Ew. And why does Guilmon have hair? Why is he wearing clothes? Why are they all wearing clothes?
You also seem to use present tense in narration, which doesn't really make sense unless the whole thing is like that, then it would be a script or something.
fan of both chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Nice choice in the pair ups and setting in a collage and great choice of ogremon being the football coach
supersaiyandevil chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
you are one of the most creative writer i ever seen on the internet
miles perry chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I a houge fan of your fanfic and i have to say you are a ginus
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
I really liked this story!
dyll chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
yes i knew it was pikachu before reading it. also good story easy to read
RosesOfTruth chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Really good.
devon chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
why did you not add BREAD (guilmon)
brandon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009