Reviews for The Problem of an Enigma
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Anything with Jeff and 'Taker is wonderful in my book! LOL. Will there be anymore?
slashdlite chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is awesome! Jeff/Mark pairing never fails to impress me! Love it!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I thought the ending was good. Just like the rerst of the story. Could there maybe be one about Matt and Evan on the way?
xthefirestillburns chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Taker would never swing this way and even if he did, Jeff would not be for him. Ugh! Just the thought of Taker swinging that way makes my stomach hurt and my blood boil. Now Jeff on the other hand he may be gay.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow! My first thought when seeing Mark/Jeff pairing was...'this is going to be really weird, Mark and Jeff? But I loved it! I think this little one shot has TONS of potential...I think you should make it into an entire fact. I mean you have a lot of couples/relationships to work with Jeff/Taker, Matt/Borne, Shawn/Hunter and of course you set up a huge conflict with Shawn loving Hunter, Hunter wanting JEff but not being able to have him, and his now attempt to be straight. Seriously this has so much potential it would make a great fic. :) Plus I think it would be very very interesting to see some more Mark/Jeff slash, it just seems like a very unique pairing. Good job. :D
JNHwwe chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
LOVE IT !1 I WISH THERE WAS MORE !1 LOL XOXOXO
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Awesome job Ms. Peavy. The whole segment from last monday night will end up in Revelation simply because 'Everyone Wants Shawn'. So glad Taker didn't cheat even though Shawn is also te hotness! Loved that Matt was trying to protect baby brother. For a minute there I had a Hardycest fangirl moment. LOL Anyway, now we know whats REALLY going on!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
LOL

It was very cute. No worries.