Reviews for Nice
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Honestly, I can't really choose a side here. Olga and Helga both brought up valid points, but I feel like taking Olga's side since she's right that anger really isn't the answer.

Which reminds me, did anyone else wonder to themselves if Helga might as well as have been talking to Arnold, but almost everything Olga said sounded exactly like what our Football Head would say in her place.

Eerie similarity, isn't it?
FriedMetaki chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
The interactions between the two Pataki sisters in this story is absolutely FLAWLESS. Every single word and action they made was so them!
Catgerl chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
A very nice one shot. Well done. Is anyone ever going to make a story or one shot where Olga puts her foot down with Helga? I mean Helga's always being short tempered with Olga who is always so nice to her. I would like to see a story or one shot where Olga speaks her mind in a nice way (lets face it, that's Olga) but getting her point across. How would Helga react? Would she get angry and snap at Olga or would she be in shock and be at a loss for words? I think that would be interesting.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This kind of reminds me of my relationship with my older sister...only I'd probably be the annoyingly nice one. *winces* I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing at this point.

In either case, however, nice job at catching the sibling dynamic. And the characterization of both are spot-on, contrasting really well their different ways of dealing with life.
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh, I liked it! They are such opposites that it really does pose for good writing! Sweet...however...where is the compromise?
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You nailed Olga's character completely - and LOL at Helga!

Wonderfully written!
Jae B chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is a great depiction of Olga and I'm impressed at how you captured her reaction to such a horrible situation. Definitely Olga material. Keep up the fantastic work. Never stop writing.

Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Russians say: "Forgive everything, forget nothing". Whoah, in English it sounds even better than in Russian.

And generally this fic reminds me why "sister" is my most favorite word. (Litterally. Sometimes I get into embarrassing situation because I pronounce it without any reason.) Olga deserves more attention from the fandom.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Olga's phylosophy is quite mature, but she ahould forgive, not forget, in case she meets someone like this jerk again.

If replying please do it by e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
hahaha.. I love how you always get everybody's character down PERFECT. I love Olga in this, too. I can totally imagine her annoying little nicey-nice Olga voice. I'm totally on Helga's side on this Doug LeSham thing.
Toni America chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love your writing... The relationship b/t these two in this story is right on point. Helga cares aboout Olga... But Olga is one of those people that make you feel bad about yourself without even trying... She's just so... Perfect. Ya know? lol. But awesome job! *as always* lol. :D