Reviews for Monster in the Night
CommanderArcadeDoll chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Wow, this is seriously good. Reading your stories really keeps my attention to them completely.
Lisa Violet chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
you should make more chapters i can see this going on and on please type up more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ugh! Whyyyyyy! Do u have to be so amazing! I love ur on shots! Just as good a the long ones that U NEVER FINISHED! finish the other one on ur new account soon please! Plweaaasssee...
Zecrea chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
The emotion was evident! You did a great job with this piece!
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This WAS a very good pice of fiction, if a little sad... But it WAS good, so I congratulate you ) And I thank you too, for I'm going to read the sequel. I hope it's happier then this, at least.
cagasuki04 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I like your fanfic, it's great..

keep up the good work,

and Please take care!_
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was really good. I enjoyed the imagery and you used very fitting metaphors. Plus, the poem rocked.

One nitpick: when you have, "...rented his heart in twain..." It should be "rent" not "rented"

Keep up the good work!
Zazz666 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I like your stories. I wish i could write my own but I can't on my playstation three.
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Dude! That was like, totally sad! Omgz, I don't mean to sound like a pothead or anything, but seriously, this was really sad. I kept expecting Laharl to turn back, or Flonne to grab him and keep him from leaving, but JEEZ! THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, DID IT? NO!

Oh well. It added to the story's quality, I think, for it to not be so happy. I liked this a lot, and I really hope you will decide to retie the knot lol!

P.S. I luffs Secrets From the Grey Area! Plz update it too!
Felling chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Holy shit. That was amazing! O_O

You totally captured that exact moment.

I havent gotten the bad ending but I know its supposed to be dreadful. This was it. Your writing was amazing in this and i enjoyed alot. I look so forward to your sequel. Please PM me when you post it on the site. Thank you. .
always stay elegant chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
"Laharl...!" she screamed, sinking to her knees. "Laharl...no...!"

Etna came up from behind her, sinking down onto the floor and pulling Flonne into a hug. "He's gone," she whispered. "Let him go..."

"I...I can't...!"

Her sobs echoed into the corridor as the others surrounded her, trying to console her-trying in vain to fill a great void that had been left in her heart. Laharl heard all of this as he strode briskly away, but he didn't falter in his step. He refused to. It took all of his will power to keep walking-to not run back inside and take her in his arms. After all, she wasn't alone...right?

She's in good hands, he thought firmly to himself. I just wish that I...but no. It's too late for that, now.

Laharl quickened his pace, vanishing into the dimension gate and into the darkness. He closed his eyes as Celestia vanished, but Flonne's tear-filled eyes were still fresh in his mind. "I'm sorry...Flonne..." he murmured, clutching her pendant to his chest with all his might.

The pendant slipped from his grip, tumbling into the black abyss. Laharl's sensitive ears strained to hear it land, but it did not make a sound. It had simply ceased to be.

I love that part write a sequel *pulls out a galactic staff* make a sequel now hehe
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I hope love finds its way in this fic.