Reviews for Radio Cassette Player
Liv chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Beautifully written.

it was like raw emotion was really flowing from your words.

no cliche and no joke there.

it was horribly saddening.

amazing job. just wow.
the.dethroned.crown chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Holy crap.

Wow.

WOW.

I've seen a lot of fanfictions based around this plotpoint, heck, I've written a few, but NEVER have I seen their emotions done so PERFECTLY. And the whole thing with the silence... it was so great. You could connect with it so well, especially if you've ever lost someone. You could really FEEL everything they were feeling. Both of them. Poor Yamamoto trying to be the point of stability and Gokudera too stubborn and hurt to see it.

Wow. Just... wow. You've blown me away. Really blown me away. I don't say stuff like this lightly, and I don't favorite stories often, but this was just so beautifully done I don't even know what to say. I'm trying to think of a good critique, but there's nothing much I can say without just blabbering. Heck, I've already blabbered away for a while now.

But really; I mean, I want to make it really clear what a fantastic job you did with this. Really amazing. I think it's the best characterization of Yamamoto and Gokudear I've ever seen.

ahaha, I'm gonna stop now, I'm getting carried away.

Bravo. Bravo.
Courgette chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
The emo wins.

Seriously, KHR has so much potential, but the dude who writes it doesn't ever seem to want to go into any depth. My totally favourite parts of the entire manga were TYL Yamamoto and Gokudera's reactions to Tsuna. There's so much room there to round out the characters, but he always seems to fall short of doing it.

Fortunately, that leaves plenty of room for fanfiction authors to sink their teeth into something decent.

Unfortunately the majority on here is pointless waff and crack D:

So it's genuinely lovely to read something that makes sense, reads well, and explores the most interesting parts of the characters, their relationships and the Mafia.

Thanks for the awesome fic :D

I don't think it's OOC at all. Yamamoto may be colder than usual, and Gokudera may be less retarded, but considering the situation and their TYL versions, especially Yamamoto, it works brilliantly.

You have an excellent writing style, too.

I'll shut up now...sorry! :D
Mango x Massacre chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
So sad ; . ;
Nerisel chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This is so well written! The language and the discriptions! I couldn't have pulled it off. The images created are so vivid, you're so talented!
Heosic-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I could defnitely see Gokudera mourning like that. The way you portrayed his pain and Yamamoto's... amazing.
Spiritual Wolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
;A; That made me go BAW because it was so sad, but so beautifully written!

And and they were so in character. ;.; .. Baw, Gokkyun!

But still that was amazing.
phantasmatical chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Touching, lovely, and painfully plausible. You captured both characters accurately and engagingly, making their rage and despair something tangible and understandable. Great work! :D
moocow33 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
this is a really good oneshot-i love the emotion in it
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Lovely!

*clapclap*

I always love when people do fics about Yamamoto and Gokudera dealing with Tsuna's death :]