Reviews for Out of Touch
Phyllis L. Loafman chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was excellently written...very heartwrenching. Loved that Sam figured out how to save his brother...and Dean allowed it.

Thanks

Phyllis
ROBINV chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow, that was amazing, the power of Winchester brotherly love at its best! Love, Robin
Rat chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very cool story, I loved it!
authoressnebula chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OMG YES. I've been craving something like this, and you once again not only wrote something to solve that crave, but did it wonderfully. You rock my socks.

And I have other fics of yours to catch up on! I'm looking forward to my break, and I'm trying to hold off so I'll have something wonderful to read over Thanksgiving, but...well...I'm weak, and you're too good a writer. LOL

Seriously; fantastic fic. I adored the switching back and forth, which wasn't disruptive in the slightest, but rather gave a sense of urgency and really, a sense of Dean's state of mind, what he was feeling. That last part, with him wrapping his arms around Sam...oh Dean.

~Nebula
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I'm a little bit confused, but it might be because it's still a little early. Had Alocer given Dean too much information? Was that what had made him a little crazy? I can understand that.

But, I think the main point is that Sam is Dean's rock and all that other stuff can just go. It doesn't matter. Dean's only remaining family is what does matter.
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Since I discovered your stories, I make sure not to miss any of them. This was lovely, since it appeared that it was knowledge and the passing of it that caused the dispair.
Von chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Dammit... still used to clicking the OTHER button to review..

Aw, you total sap! :D

Very lovely. Especially Dean's arms going around Sam at the end. It's kind of a shame, how Dean's strengths get showcased so often that you just know this humble/strong guy is gonna wind up where he belongs.. but Sam is often shown as impatient or selfish.. or rather, not selfish so much as too narrowly focused, to the exclusion of all else.

Then again, for all Dean's good points, he's still dangerously prone to choosing evil, if thats where Sam leads him..
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Great story. Poor Dean. At least he hung onto Sammy.
Dimminished chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
*He understood it all. The Plan: Hell’s intentions; Heaven’s counterpoints. Some things were hidden even from him, but he saw the parries and thrusts, the behind-the-curtains maneuvering and the victories that looked like losses. And he got it*

This was my favorite part of the story, in a story full of amazing moments.

The ending- the way Sam gave himself to his brother in an attempt to comfort him was very touching and I'm so glad you allowed us to see that Dean was able to find contentment.

Beautiful.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow - that was very intense. But also beautiful and poetic.

I'm not sure what to say really. It showed how much they need each other to get them through, well, everything.

It's kinda interesting to me that as much as we think of Dean needing to save Sam, the same applies to Sam saving Dean.

Thanks again hun, for a wonderful story.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3