Reviews for Love Songs
MyMerryMen chapter 1 . 3/25
You did a great job with this story. The Junior you are picturing with his soft side is heartwarming and I like how you spell out in clear words that Ranger's not able to love. It really sums up his behavior. He's no relationship material not because of his job and enemies as he always tells Steph but because his heart is not capable of loving. Wonderful story!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great story. Even for a diehard Babe like me. I haven't really read any stories, I don't think, where Ranger was really a total and complete a$$, but even though I found it a little hard to take after several years of the same infatuation and "crush" that Stephanie has felt, it was hard for me to accept his poor behavior after all the things he's said and done to Stephanie. Even with all the mixed messages he's sent her, I can see him possibly being the cold, arrogant SOB he acted here. I admit, I was a bit shocked when Lester and Brett were talking about him and Tank getting drunk at Domino's and "practically banging those hookers in the parking lot", and spending the night in jail for indecent exposure. I find it a little hard to see Ranger putting himself in such a vulnerable position, but then again, he is just a man, and hasn't treated Steph all that much better when it comes to her feelings, at times, than Joe.

I really liked how Junior started "courting" Steph. I really enjoyed how his cards, with his scent on them, made her feel and how you showed us the tender, wishful sides of these strong, silent men. Men, who want it all, too, but don't believe they'll ever find it for themselves and are reluctant to put themselves out there and be hurt trying to find love.

I loved that Steph used her innate intelligence and knowledge of the program Junior was creating and her skills on the searches, since she's one of their best researches and probably has had more time and experience with them, to help streamline the program and build in some shortcuts and macros. What a great mind; she should have shared the changes with Junior, though. LOL It was great when she showed him the shortcuts she made. I loved that.

Awesome story. You've made me fall in love with another Merry Man and opened my eyes up to the idea that maybe Ranger ISN'T perfect and ISN'T the greatest, most kind person in the world...well in any and every JE story, anyway. I tend to get lost in 'nice' Ranger, even in most of the Tart stories I've read. It was interesting finding myself having these new feelings for a character and made me realize how difficult that can be for a take a beloved character, and make him be a not so nice guy. Excellent writing. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us.
Maggie M.
Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
What a great story, loved the notes and the effort Junior made. This story has HEA written all over it.
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I wonder what happened after they left the confernce in Atl. Did they need to find different jobs or did Tank put his foot down? What happened with Junior & Steph did they get married, where they together hea? One more chapter would be great just to answer some of the other questions that the ending left. Thanks for considering my thoughts. Angel
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
i really do love your tart stories...thanks for sharing them!
missy79 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I was just wondering if u were going to complete this story? Im like this story and would like to see it complete

Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 5/21/2010

That was good! I'm BABE all the way, but I like to see steph with the MerryMen too. Didn't like Ranger in this one (asshole much?)

Good story!
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
OK...I didn't like Ranger and I didn't like not liking Ranger, but...I loved your story. I love Junior and Binkie. Great guys! THanks for the story.
CatLyon chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Sweet love story, lots of tender moments.
notsurewhy chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was great! Love the Steph/Junior combo... Very well written.
Alfonsina.d chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
love it, but I love all the MM! I also love the fact that he puts her first, above all things, and will go to any length.

touching, tender, beautiful - oh and I think he's a hottie!

EcstasySighs chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

good job!

might be good to give a time period of when this story is-Steph reckons she never really loved Ranger so would that be before TS yeah?

excellent flow on your writing though )
wyominggal chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is so good...I've read it three times since you posted. I hope you will continue this great story.
katbaby chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
It's just as great as I remember. I still love that she settles down once she knows that Junior is there. I also like when Junior asks her what happens between she and Ranger and tells her that yes he's heard but only she and Ranger know what happened. Love that he asked. *sigh* He loves her. Great job, thanks for sharing... any thoughts of an epilogue? Have a great day.
steph85 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh, that was really sweet! Im usually a huge ranger fan but I loved this story, I think the reltionship you created between all the characters was really good. Thanks for a good read!