Reviews for Gradual Subjugation
BizarroVeR chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Glad this is still going :D Though there's been little robo mention (till now) this story continues to fascinate me. Your hard work is appreciated V
dixiegurl13 chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
YAY! Someone else knows that West Virginia is actually on the map! I is happy! What with being a native and all...Anywho, I am confused, but it's an intriguing kind of confused so I'll be lookin' forward to the next update. Good job.

Cheers!
WendyLeaf chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Interesting story so far! I'm looking forward to more updates. Keep up the good work!
BreezesofSpring chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I love All I Wanna Do! And this chapter did not suck. You're working the drama in slowly, bit by bit. That's how it's supposed to be. And I really like how Amy is developing as a character. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Elita One chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
are those 2 cars autobots decepticons or both?
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Seems intresting. I can't wait to see what happens when alot of people start panicing, when the mechs start collecting energon without the fear of being seen, and the slow destruction of the earth's ecosystem due to their collecting. Hmm, I wonder if society is going to turn into the scavengers and hiders like from the story 'Contra Mundum' by Cafei. If you haven't read it, I recommend it. it will certainly give you some awesome ideas.
BreezesofSpring chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Just goes to show...sometimes the crazy guy isn't so crazy after all...sometimes they're the only ones who know the truth. Great chapter...and the journal entry at the end is definitly intriguing.
Elita One chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
ek

their here!
BreezesofSpring chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
O...i am definitly intrigued. I love Domestic Liberation and I can't wait to see where you take this.
dancinglemur chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
i love how you've started this, but the only thing I have to ask is how long have the dissapearences (sorry, I fail at spelling) have been going on? I'm guessing not long because no one seems too freaked out about it yet. but yeah, anyways, I'm totally putting this on story alert and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Elita One chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
i love domestic liberation

looking forward to see where you are taking this
BizarroVeR chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Looks good so far, I'm looking forward to reading this. I saw some details that might've been tied to "DL" but I'm not sure. I think you'll do a great job with this XD

One thing that bothered me was the mention of the homeless guy that went missing. Unless he's been hanging around town since before the beginning of time, I don't think anyone would notice him missing. However, you're the author and it might be a detail there where the characters are aware of where the reader is not.

Okay, long review...hurry up with the next chap *eats sugar* V
Silver Fox Trot chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Hm, this looks interesting, I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates!
Lnzy1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Cool. Interesting start. I'm intrigued on how this will play out. Good luck. ;)