Reviews for Aiuto!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
_
Ravenhurst chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was a very sweet story. I think you captured Wilson's style of infatuation very well. The ending was perfect, too.
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was sweet :-) I only wonder how Wilson could have misread Sarah's behaviour so much. Or was she faking her understanding about House all the time? Not that I mind that they broke up. We all know who really belongs together.
nowdeleted chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
The mention of the Beatles won me over. *dies of glee* But still, lovely writing, perfection. xD
Spot and Punk chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Poor old Wilson! Revealing myself as a horrible lurker, this is a bit of a departure for you as well? Very lovely story, really enjoyed it.
Housewilsonluv chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Please keep writing stories like this one. Seriously the ending was one of the most emotionally satisfying for this fandom I have ever read.
kismetindy chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Superb! This is why I love your writing - you get the relationship between House & Wilson. Loved every bit of it! Great job!

Kismet
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww that was sweet! I loved the end! Great Story!
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
AW!

I'm all a-blaze with cuteness!

Ending is superb!
shaemichelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
splendidly written. I'm glad Wilson figured out that he couldn't blame House for his failed marriages, and I'm equally glad he realized House was his family and always came first.
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
:-D

I really like this. The end is great. I'm bummed it didn't work out for Wilson but the fact that he considers House family and that he's willing to go to bat for him makes it worth it.

I like the way you wrote how House is dealing with the Amber thing by changing the way he deals with Wilson's relationships. Thanks for posting!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I really liked this one-shot and how you have an OFC who accepts House and Wilson's friendship and all of its quirks. This is another favorite story of mine! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw, this was an awesome story! Loved it!
omfgyaoisquee aka Mimi chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw! That was just adorable!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aww, that's brilliant! And very sweet.