Reviews for Aiuto!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was good. I liked it. It is nice to read a story where Wilson understands some fundamental truths about House and then does something to show that he knows. Very nice, and short so it was easy to read.
johnnywas chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
KidsNurse, you are an amazing writer! In my opinion, the best House/Wilson friendship writer in the fandom universe! Please keep writing-I get my House/Wilson friendship fix from you, because the show stubbornly refusus to include beautiful friendship moments like the one at the end of this fic!
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This was great! I loved the end and the talk about family. It is so nice for Wilson to consider House a priority. After all the fiction I've read where wives get pissed, its great that he takes House into his priorities and considers that the girlfriend must understand that House comes too.

She did sound too good to be true, but at least the ending was a slightly happy one as opposed to him being pissed.

Great writing.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh, my gosh, stop trying to make me cry! And you just had to make Sarah turn out to be...well, hell, she IS human, but couldn't it have worked out just this once? *pouts* Will there be a sequel in which she realizes how out of line she was? *resists urge to pout and bat eyelashes at you*
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Beautiful story! I think they should have done this in the show! Really well written.

Hollie : )