Reviews for Bride of The Mask
please finish
this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You have to continue this. I know it's been quite some time but Peggy has to use the mask
Denneylaw chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
obvious crossover idea: MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC.
Henry chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
How about making crossovers with other cartoons from the 90s; after all it was a 90s cartoon.
Henry chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i am somewhat rather displease to what happen to stanley , then again it is a fan fiction, however if you are going to continue this story may I suggest that Peggy uses it to fight off the criminal in Edge City like the mask did along with other fictional places like from movies and tv your asking "well name some",...hmmmmmm? USE YOUR IMAGINATION! and of course watch old cartoons because the Mask is very tooney at times/all the times.
Liger Khan chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hey man, are you going to continue it soon? I want to know what happens next.
ridickulus101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This story is has an intresting start. I have seen the episode so I know what its all about and I would love for you to continue it as I have always wondered myself what could have happened if they did not find a cure... Continue on :P
Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Its seems like everyone is talking about crossovers and stuff... What about how the Mask and Stanley 'get along'?

I don't want to sound like a dick but, what's wrong with a little friendship!
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Here's an idea what about having Peggy's mask personality is so insane it's gradually getting out of control even when compaired to Stanley's side and eventually her mask powers eventually pulls Stanley's mask side back from the past and applies the cure to the past mask and then it creates a serios situation like a war between two masks and it ending when the mask is removed by both parties and now leaving everyone with a serios situation. Now you have two mask's in the world.

Also how about some crossovers where the mask eliminates some horror genera guy's.

Or how about a detective Conan one. I would love to see him try to figure out how logical the mask creates his/her capers.

Or how about a Inuyasha crossover where the were put's on the mask to stop the dog demon from stealing a jewel from a museum. Unfortionally instead of stopping the perp he approaches them and cracks a few jokes about him and then uses his magic to force him to fetch a stick. Then After a he manages to escape the museum the Mask realizes that he/she forgot something and then follows him all the way to Japan and you can follow where this is going. The mask isn't a friend to these guys he's a...annoying plauge (I can't think of a better discription)
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
how about a crossover kim possible and teenage mutant ninja turtles.
KeijiX chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Interesting. Once I thought of Stanley actually dying on the episode where Pretorius makes Stanley/The Mask sick and Peggy taking over. Not enough to make fanfic out of it though. However I support the whole idea of a female mask wearer (something most fanfics, art or film based on the Mask tend to lack in favor of copying and pasting the 1994 Jim Carrey movie inserting their characters as though that's original source isn't, there was a comic book) and even crossovers.

The setup was a little sudden, but it's understandable you're cutting straight to the meat.

Thing is, Peggy Mask wasn't exactly a crimefighter I mean Counterfeit Mask showed us in addition to Peggy being the most devoted fan of the Mask, her alter-ego was too busy in her attempts to be a starlet.

Also wherever this might develop into a crossover, I'm very curious.