Reviews for Three Little Fishies
SimplyDriftingElizaRose chapter 3 . 3/23
I'm dying from an overdose of CUTENESS!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Great final chapter, the horned alligator dead, Emily (my daughter's name!) reunited with her big sister and most perfect of all Dean had shared things about Sam and their childhood with him. Just loved the ending and don't think Dean should have dared Sam as he'll do it all the more ... but would Dean actually slap him - doubt it! A really great read, so glad my friend recommended it.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Aha so the little girl has given them a clue to what they are hunting with her only word of "fissy". Love the interaction between the boys and the little girl it's so cute. Wonder what Dean will do to keep her occupied whilst Sam researches on her 'bubble popping machine'!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
A friend recommended I read this fic and love this entertaining first chapter. Hmmm is there something more to this little girl than just being lost and is she trying to tell them something when she keeps repeating "fissy". And is there a reason she kept following Dean. And was the old haggard woman giving Dean the evil a red herring or does she have something to do with it? Off to read more to find out!
nupinoop296 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Good grief that was adorable.
SunnyZim chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
This was so adorable! I love seeing the guys interact with little kids - it's so cute:-) Like Dean with Ben and with that kid in Dead in the Water - he's definitely got a way with kids;) Loved this!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
This was so cute. I liked it.
Ranchdressing chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I read this story a few years ago and forgot to review and fave this! But I found it again, so I'm happy.

This entire story is cute. I love it.
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
HA! I'm awesome by default. I'm not only a big sister, BUT I also have a little brother named Sam! Touble points for me. Oh, yeah! And I almost cried when Emily (Crazy, but I babysat a little blond girl who happened to be named Emily, three years old.)left. Crack!fics are here by declared the best, especially done by you.
K-Marie-M chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Thats so cute. I loved this story.
Sofer chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Aw. That was sweet.

You know what would be really interesting? A story about "deannie obsessed Sammy lost in a supermarket" :D
K Hanna Korossy chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Sweet and fun-I wish more fics were like that! Thank you for the breather, and Dean with a child.
Landwing chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
That was really cute! But Dean committed the Number One Mistake of Older Siblings: he told Sam what annoys him. If you want to retain your sanity, you NEVER do that! Well, it was cute anyway. Although I'm willing to bet Sam's going to be rubbing his head any time now... Thanks for a grin-worthy story!
bhoney chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Aw...I loved this fic. I always love stuff that references their childhood together, and how Dean took care of Sam, and this was SO sweet.

I loved these lines:

“Besides, you do a good job at keeping little ones safe. That much I remember.”

“You, uh, seem to have some experience with little ones trailing after you.”

“It was kinda cool, though. Not everyday a guy gets made into a word of fascination and has his own midget stalker.” LOL "midget stalker"-I love that.

“I think it's actually all big siblings who are awesome by default.”

Very sweet fic. Loved the brothers' interaction, loved seeing them, especially Dean, with the little girl. Loved all the references to their childhood. And I loved that Emily was sad to be parted from Dean at the end, and how he handled her. Great fic! I'm putting it in my faves.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Great ending!

Sam's such a pain - a HOT pain, but still. :)