Reviews for So Close
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Everyone just loves to take care of Sammy!
Lindelas chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love Ellen so much. Thank you for this!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great story. I love the why Ellen was worried about Sam. And I believe thatshe was worried as a Mother. I know Ellen did not get to know Sam and Dean that will. But come on. I why Sam is. I believe she would take care of him like any Mother would. I do not know what it is about Sam. But it seem that anyone that meets Sam become friends fast. Any why. Great story.
Jess62 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hi ! I love you fanfic.

I'd like to know if I can translate ans poste your fic ?
Principessa Di Morte chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aww, so cute! I love the idea. Perfect little oneshot h/c plus bro love... My favorite! Lovely, lovely, job. Keep it up.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Great story! Love it! :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw

this was soo sweet

bless little Sammy! and Dean at the last moment, priceless
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
OMG that was the cutiest story ever...Really loved it...
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was a great little one-shot! Vision!Sammy is one of my favorite limps and you did a nice job. Also, love Dean taking care of Sam, even if it had to be long distance.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Thanks to deej1957 & maxandkiz I found this story today & absolutely loved it... I do so miss the brothers especially this season and the nearing of the end so to speak... Who knows when they will be this close again... glad to be able to read it in FanFiction... loved maternal Ellen too
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh, I go all fuzzy myself. The wonder of being able to give relaxation and safety.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw super great! .
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was a good scene to write. Kudos. You portrayed Ellen, Sam, and Dean very well. Sometimes I read stories where the dialog doesn't fit the characters that Kripke has created (there's artistic license and then there's just out of character), but yours doesn't even go near that. Ellen as kind of a mother figure for Sam in this story was well done - she wasn't too emotional or too detached. And the comment about Sam getting cuddly when he was sick - priceless. :)

The only thing I can suggest is editing it a little more before you post it. There are some textual errors and a couple things that sound a little awkward. Other than those couple things, though, it's good. Very impressive. I enjoyed reading this.
abni chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Love this, how Dean knows exactly what Sam needs - especially that what he needs most of all is Dean's presence in a situation like this :)

Awesome brotherly story!

Hugs,

Abni
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Loved this little snippet. Awesome limp Sam.