Reviews for Another Life
crazycats7 chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
This is a good story, I hope that you will finish it.
monay9e chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
This is some stupid stuff. I realize that this is your story and I liked it so far but I'm so tired of Bella always being a wimp taking Edward back all the time with all that bull! I'm just frustrated!
RomaSweet18 chapter 13 . 5/4/2011

I REALLY Enjoyed it very much, it is funny real and so deep and it brought tears in my eyes , it is rarely that i find a story that is not corny or cheesy so please continue with it and I'd like to read another story in your writing about Bella after Edward leaves and she enters a mental institution in a catatonic state like but with her eyes open again my sincerest gratitude for the pur entertainment, i hope you can find the time to grant my request as i am not a very good writer so i can't see that idea in words my self.

Roma .
FindBeautyInTheSmallThings chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
Wow, this is an awesome story. Please update soon! :)
Breaking-Midnight chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
i love the story please write more :)
sujari6 chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
Love this story but see there hasn't been an update for quite some time. Are you planning on continuing with it?
Luna Good chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
luv ur story ty for writing update soon
AKANKSHA chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
nice work good job

please update fast

Jeannette chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
Ahh, I really miss this story. I hope you update soon.
Simaril chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yay Bella punched Rosalie, I don't think there are many people who haven't been hoping for her to do that since Twilight, Soo good
Happysmiles159 chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
Good story! Update soon!
heatherkw chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
i just found this story... so please update soon! love it so far.
Lakota Firestorm chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
It's awesome so far and I loved the sequel to Twilight you could almost pass as Stephine Meyers twin. Update soon please.
Angel chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Good story thus far um hope Ed/B get back together or at least start to work things out.
Chellie09 chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Alice is great! And I like what you did with your interpretation of Alice's life that led to the Asylum and James. It was just enough to figure out what she was trying to say. And she's right, you just have to work through what happened in the past to get to the future.

I like the conversation Jake had with Bella, too! He's such a great friend, and it's good he can look past the fact that she's a vampire now and try to be friends with her again! He's right to, you can't change the past, and it's no life dwelling on 'what if' all the time.

Another great chapter! And knowing what happened at the house when Bella left would be nice too! Lol! But, that's all up to you!