Reviews for Worst Possible Timing
Anon chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
So the guy gets both Diana and Maxima. After Damien, this is something else.
kindleflame5 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Why is Superman so weak and a pansy in this story? It's depressing. :(
Tubs chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Bats is in trouble now, isn't he.
That action scene kicked ass! I loved the descriptions, they were great!
Tubs chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Her eyes were fucking bleeding! How is that hot!? Maxima's fucking crazy. Lol, the laser eye sex scene actually hurt my eyes to read and think about. Not due to bad writing or anything like that, but the contrary. Ow, ow, ow. It feels like I've been staring at the sun. (Am I getting a headache too?)
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
PLEASE do an epilogue/sequel to this! I even have an idea of how it would go that would be just as funny as this.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Oh I'm... I am actually really disappointed that he was forced to do it anyways. And extremely disapproving of Diana and the dact that she clearly projected her own desires onto Bruce based on suppressed emotions. Diana, I don't know how things are done on Themyscira but in Man's World we don't force people to do things when they clearly have moral and physical reasons for avoiding them in the first place!
Kudos to Lois for taking charge like a champ and getting back her man in one relatively untouched piece!
Maxima is a crazy ho who needs to keep her libido in check. They have interstellar travel and unimaginably advanced technology and magics but no intergalactic version of eHarmony or craigslist?
"Hello there, peon, I am Maxima and I am looking for a mate of the highest standard who is not averse to the concept of fathering a child and never seeing that child ever again. I also enjoy long walks over the slain bodies of my enemies and drinking cool iced drinks under the sun."
10/10 good fic would rec :)
Reader chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Got a little weirded/grossed out at the idea of Batman siring a child with this Maximus chick, but you ended the story well enough with some good camaraderie between Batman and Supes. Overall, not bad :)
janedoe401 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Poor Bruce! All for the sake of Superman. _ (So mean of Superman to have allowed Lois to hang up on him.)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Aw, I'm disappointed that Bruce wasn't able to escape without being coerced into sex. And why would Diana go along with that? :(
Frogster chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
What the heck?! It's like they're spewing energy from their eyes! XD
Boxboxboxboxboxhxjxhysdhfjfjdh chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
BWAHAHAHA, THIS IS GENIUS! :D
wolves134 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
wow amazing
Hno chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
I'll find a fic where Diana and Bruce are together. I'd like to see a potential love between them fulfilled.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Yea, Bruce has stronger friends than he realizes.

I wonder if he will ever see his daughter or not.

Or if she will try to conquer the Earth in retaliation of him never seeing her on a birthday.

Now that would be a funny reason for a story.

Thanks.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
OK, so it's really happening.

This foreplay is not in any earth books...

and I've looked.