Reviews for To The Rescue!
PhantasmaXw chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
need moar :'D
EEVEE lover yes chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
Wow regigigas is in the house now this is going to get even more interesting
EEVEE lover yes chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
What the weird but AWSOME I never thought of this but I have always wanted to read a story about legendaries
DarkWolfAssassin chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Wow so far I'm enjoying the humor but I doubt this will ever come back.

Still It would be nice to see this updated.
Sakai Kamichi chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Duuuuuuude.

I know this is, like, really freaking late, but this fic is seriously awesome.

You should, y'know, maybe at least think about continuing it?

Good grammar, good language arts stuff, all the crap you're supposed to put in a proper revuew.

Good day.
BlueMew24 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
This is amusing. I like seeing how they cope without there powers. Please continue this.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
i liked when rade theartened the ugly slugs with salt
partner555 chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
You know, this is a good story, you should update it.
Megatyrant chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Well grammaguy, "I'm" is a contraction of "I am". So I do not believe that last bit to be a mistake.

Anyway, I hope that this story will get updated sometime in the future. It's quite entertaining. :)
Arya May chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
OMG. this story made me laugh so hard my parents thought i was having issues. pleaz update!
Shaw Fujikawa chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Hey there. One teensy little mistake I just noticed - at the end, does, "I'm hungry!" really have just two letters? I think it should be a two-WORDED statement. ;)
crabnoises chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
lol XD
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Oh...pretty words...

_

This is one of the first comedy/whatever the other stuff is stories that I have truly enjoyed. You have put in humor where it is needed, humor where it is wanted(even more important) and you have given it the perfect amount of seriousness to make it have a POINT, which to me is very important. Congrats, and keep up the good work!

_

The first bit (me) is female and happens to be younger than you may think. The second bit (Diamond) happens to be male and is one of my characters that seems to take over my mind now and then. Just to clear that up.
K. A. Pryde chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Well the beginning is certainly interesting! I'll read the rest tomorrow. XP
LL6 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
"once again proved that legendary Pokemon had the creativity of a spoon"

...the creativity of a spoon, or the creativity of a SPOON*?

*SPOON: Society to Prevent Overly Original Names (Yes, that's real. There are at least 28 members)