Reviews for What is Right: Year Two
Mrs.HermioneEdwardCullen chapter 8 . 9/7
Please continue….
ImUpToNoGood chapter 8 . 9/2
I know it’s been six years, but I see you are still active on , so I’m going to hold out hope that you are inspired to return to this story someday. It is very good, with the characters being true to themselves with the backstory you have for each.

I really want to see the rest of Harry and Sirius’ plot, and witness the changes Harry makes, some planned, some created by circumstance. I enjoy seeing the evolution of the Malfoy family, and of Harry himself, strong, traumatized, and needing to relearn to make connections with other humans.

Thank you for what you’ve posted. I hope someday (soon) for more.
lbwtv chapter 8 . 8/29
Plz update
I know it’s been years but love ur stories
Hildygirl chapter 8 . 8/23
Great story. I know that it has been a while since an update, hope RL isn’t tearing you down. When you come back we will be waiting, all good
adelgado0429 chapter 8 . 7/22
How would the Malfoy's react if he invited all the Weasley children? If they have already started to collect and destroy horcruxes he may be finished before the trip the Triwizard Tournament. Very interesting read
*hauls out magnifying glass* Where...where is the rest of this story?
aclysm chapter 8 . 6/1
I really enjoyed this series. Thank you for sharing your work!
More please
Alexis Brown chapter 8 . 4/19
This story is really great! Please update it! :)
DrDamage chapter 8 . 4/5
[whine]
Author notices Canis, who has his head cocked at an angle and is making soulful puppy dog eyes.
Perhaps an update wouldn't be out of the question?

Please?
serena23 chapter 8 . 4/1
Please update your story again soon!
TrappedBehindWalls chapter 8 . 2/16
please, please, please continue. life is hard and your story give a little bit of happiness to help me get through the day. I truly enjoyed this story so far. your idea if having Harry be grown up but not so grown up is wonderful (did that make sense, lol) anyway, I am also enjoying the idea of Harry having way more father figures then I have ever seen him with before. it's truly a flip to the normal no father figure or one father figure story. it is amazing. I hope you are doing well. continue to write, be it this story or another.
-mary
Phoenix6975 chapter 8 . 1/10
wish you kept on writing
Rose.M.Rainwave chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
NOT 2015! NOOO I NEED MORE. PLEASE!
lizyeh2000 chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
2,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »