Reviews for What is Right: Year Two
Cynthia chapter 7 . 4/15
Loooooove your writing! And adore this story! I hope you will continue it sometime! Or at least give some type of closer.
lottie.romero chapter 7 . 4/10
hey this is a great story. .. i know its been forever since your last update but i hope you get to continue this story eventually...
SweetSoul3155 chapter 7 . 3/31
Aw man, you just write the best stories ever am I tell you 3
ElementalFallenStar chapter 7 . 3/22
Tricky people! Fantastic Fic!
I just wanted you to know I still reread and enjoy this story. I get excited for this Harry and his trials and enjoy the epic scope.
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 3/13
Absolutely a great story. I normally never read Harry and Snape stories as I can't get past the image of him being a dick but this is really well written and seeing Malfoy and Narcissa as loving parents is quite an accomplishment.
poisonivy1123 chapter 7 . 3/6
I know you probably get too many of these bit PLEASE UPDATE! This is really a great story and I can wait to see what you do with it and the chamber of secrets... Keep it up!
Mackenzied3333 chapter 7 . 3/1
please upload soon
Kansa chapter 7 . 2/18
Please update soon :) Its been soo long that I had to read your story again from the beginning just to have my fix :(
Rainy-Round chapter 7 . 2/15
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
MienFacade chapter 7 . 2/14
I notice you haven't updated in a while and I was just wondering if this story is abandoned. I hope not, I really love it. You're writing is great and your characterization of Harry is completely believable. As a writer I totally understand long waits for updates, it once took me a year to update a new chapter, but please update soon. I love this story!
darkforces chapter 7 . 2/11
It seems fairly clear that this is likely abandoned, but I wanted to review and say it is really enjoyable and it would be great if you did decide to continue!
Why did you stop here? This story is lovely. I love the interactions of the characters, and the growth that Harry has experienced.
This is a good story I hope you update again soon.
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 7 . 2/5
Gahhhh, 2012...2012 was the last year you updated. It is 2014. Do you see where I'm going with this. I think I may have said close to the same thing after frantically reading an aunt's love, only to get to the end to discover that such a talented writer had taken a very long break. I don't know if your in school, but by this summer I hope to see a few chapters added to your stories. Please consider it...really, I don't like staying up all night then being tired all day from reading a really good story I can't put down only to discover that it's been years since an update. Hope to read more soon!
1,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »