Reviews for What is Right: Year Two
moodysavage chapter 8 . 2/26
I like how this progresses. Wish there was more
mumphie chapter 4 . 10/27/2023
Did a reread. So wish that life would let your muse ponder and then find time to continue on. I would LOVE to see where you are going with this, and how to have it all work out so that Harry, and others, can actually have a HEA life.
clayva85 chapter 8 . 10/9/2023
Okay, you wrote half of the story and it is very good ut where and when are you going to finish the rest of the sec year? Carol Layland AKA
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 8 . 9/16/2023
I would appreciate if you continue this series. after years of waiting for update I hope that you come back to the story.
WOLFWILDERWOOD chapter 8 . 8/10/2023
I love this so much! Please write more soon
Sallyria chapter 8 . 7/30/2023
Please Update T.T
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 6/26/2023
It was nice having a chapter nearly fully in Lucius' POV, I must say.

He truly cares about Harry, tries to understand how his mind works and makes him feel better and at home with them.

I admit I'd have loved to see a meeting between the goblins and Harry where Lucius was present. Would have been fun, seeing in direct the contrast between how both wizards are treated.

« The boy was either unaware of what he was doing or thought quills were supposed to taste sweet. No matter. It appeared to be working. »

That line killed me! XD

This story is really unique. I've read a lot of Harry Do-Over stories, but this one takes things in a direction I had yet to witness. It's so full of potential, I must ask. Is this story just in a decade long hiatus (please!) or is it actually discontinuated (noooo!)? You're obviously still active, you've updated "An Aunt's Love" last year, in this exact day in fact.

Regardless, thank you for writing and sharing this incredible story with us!
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 6/26/2023
Harry just contradicted what was in the letter. Sirius said Harry brewed it while Harry said he bought it.

Damn Slytherins! Hahahahaha! Kudos, Severus, Narcissa, Lucius. It was splendidly played.

I wonder how Harry's gonna excuse his more 'exotic' outings. *chuckle*

aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 6/26/2023
I'm pretty sure Sirius playing Canis is only the first part of their prank, but it's quite funny indeed.

I wonder what kind of reaction Narcissa had at Harry knowing how to brew Veritaserum of all things. Or maybe she doesn't realize the feat? Severus certainly will!

I honestly expected Lucius to feel jealous over Sirius. I mean, he all but said that when he was free and determined "not guilty", he'd become Harry's guardian. And Lucius clearly already thinks of Harry as his son, as his family. Knowing he lost the chance to truly become Harry's permanent guardian must have hurt him and Narcissa a lot.

Still, I imagine all that was overshadowed by the fact Harry spent his time with Sirius. Must have shocked them a lot!

aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 6/26/2023
Ahah, didn't take long for Harry to find Sirius. I wonder how he knew where to find him.

Merlin! Sirius remembers! Usually, I hate it when others people than the main chaacter time travel (or dimension travel in crossovers) with them, but here, I admit I actaually quite enjoyed it. I'm glad Harry has someone to confide to (someone who experienced it) and that will actually be able to help him in a more forthright manner than Remus (well, when Sirius is finally exonerated at least).

Thank god, for once Sirius actually acted like an adult instead of an oversized child.

Honestly, Harry does feel like a child, adult mind or not. And as such, I also do want him to live with a loving family. I wonder what kind of prank Harry and Sirius planned though. XD

aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 6/26/2023
Nineteen is still young, a very young adult. That he's not able to care for himself perfectly is to be expected.

Honestly, he should just enjoy being smothered in attention and love. He deserves it. It's a pity Harry think freedom is better and that he wants to pove he's an adult, not needing to be taken care of.

Pride! Had Remus not passed by, Harry would never have realized he needed follow ups potions.

Ah, so Sirius escaped after seeing his godson make the news? Looks like his second year at Hogwarts will be full of ups and down, and for once, there will be no Basilisk involved.

aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 6/26/2023
I want to blame Remus for letting Harry get away, but then, he knows Harry is technically an adult and he would have lost his trust if he had prevented his escape.

That being said, I'm frustrated. I would have loved for Harry to spend the summer with the Malfoys and experience having a true family.

I see that the mind healers aren't completely incompetent. That being said, Harry is right, they should also study Muggle material on the subject since Muggles are very advanced in terms of understanding of the mind (and that, without magic!)

aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 6/26/2023
Huh... Harry actually managed to build a coherent cover story. That being said, I'm surprised there are so few injuries to explain (wasn't it Medic Dawson from when Harry was training in the future that mentioned lashes marks on Harry's body from when he was a kid?)

Anyway, I'm glad Petunia basically gave Harry away to whomever wants him. I couldn't have hoped for more. Honestly, I understand Harry's need to control his life, but here it was really needless and stupid. No need to force himself to stay with the Dursleys for some stupid wards that don't even work.

aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2023
I'm surprised Vernon is friend with a queer. Considering he hates everything different, that does not fit in his idea of normal, I'd have expected him to be homophobe. Or maybe, he is, but if it can lead to the misfortune of Harry, he's ready to let it go?

Regardless, it makes me sick, because even if he didn't experience it this time, he definitely did the firt time around. Harry was raped and used like a sex toy. This is disgusting. Lucius should have casted the Killing Curse on the whole Dursley family, and then hunted this Wilson guy.

Still, sick for one month? I knew he had a headache before leaving Hogwarts, but for him to be sick for that long without noticing, I wonder how it happened.

I'm sad Draco had to see Harry in this state. Well, it can only reinforce their bond of friendship, right?

Lumi chapter 8 . 6/1/2023
Loving this series, hope there's more soon!
2,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »