Reviews for What is Right: Year Two
Enchantress of the Wolves chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Yay!

You published the aequel, I'm so excited! Will there be a update soon? So I'm wondering, will Harry escape the hospital before he see's the Malfoys? Will Snape be involved, or Remus? I'm so glad you published this, I had literally just finished re-reading the first when i recieved the alert!

Update soon! :D
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I'm so happy to see that you've written the sequel!

Lucius the savior... *_*

But, even if I like and read a lot of abused!Harry stories, I didn't think yours will be one of them, frankly o_o

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapters. Please continue your hard work! :)
mountainelements chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I keep accidentally adding stories to my Favorites when I'm trying to review them. Sorry about that.

I was hoping that Harry hadn't been sexually abused, but I guess he had. Poor Harry. I hope his relatives are punished for what they did in this timeline. I know that means no blood wards, but Vernon, at the very least, needs to be punished.
broken handed chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
im really surprised Malfoy has so much restraint (and where was Lupin during all this?) - really awesome beginning chapter, too! Though no one in Spider Warren noticing that he's Harry Potter...xD;

can't wait for the next one~!
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
hum...

I am confused.

But it was well written.

I'll go check previous chapter to make sense out of this.

I hope you update soon.
apothecary in training chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Yay, I've been looking forward to this. The series is my favorite on the net. I look forward to the next update.
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151