Reviews for What is Right: Year Two
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2021
*hauls out magnifying glass* Where...where is the rest of this story?
aclysm chapter 8 . 6/1/2021
I really enjoyed this series. Thank you for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2021
More please
Alexis Brown chapter 8 . 4/19/2021
This story is really great! Please update it! :)
DrDamage chapter 8 . 4/5/2021
[whine]
Author notices Canis, who has his head cocked at an angle and is making soulful puppy dog eyes.
Perhaps an update wouldn't be out of the question?

Please?
serena23 chapter 8 . 4/1/2021
Please update your story again soon!
TrappedBehindWalls chapter 8 . 2/16/2021
please, please, please continue. life is hard and your story give a little bit of happiness to help me get through the day. I truly enjoyed this story so far. your idea if having Harry be grown up but not so grown up is wonderful (did that make sense, lol) anyway, I am also enjoying the idea of Harry having way more father figures then I have ever seen him with before. it's truly a flip to the normal no father figure or one father figure story. it is amazing. I hope you are doing well. continue to write, be it this story or another.
-mary
Phoenix6975 chapter 8 . 1/10/2021
wish you kept on writing
Rose.M.Rainwave chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
NOT 2015! NOOO I NEED MORE. PLEASE!
lizyeh2000 chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
CaptainApple21 chapter 8 . 12/10/2020
I’ve read and re-read this and year one multiple times now, and I love it more and more each time. I hope you haven’t abandoned the series! I love this Harry so much.
lbwtv chapter 7 . 12/8/2020
Oh wow
This story has had me in tears so often
And quite a few chuckles
I want more
I know it’s been years but can you continue
Neptune chapter 8 . 12/6/2020
5 years later
Lyan chapter 8 . 11/3/2020
Hey, just want to let you know, you are a fantastic writer. I haven’t encounter such a good and well constructed fan fiction in such a long time. This fanfic was published when I was just 5, so you’re probably old enough for me to call you ‘Auntie/Uncle’. I’m always on the prowl for fan fiction of similar fashion to fill my time and satisfied my imaginations (for a long time, fan fiction are what help my with my vocabulary and English as a whole). I just want to thank you, thanks to writers like you that I’m more interested in reading, to encourage other people to write. I wouldn’t push you to write more or continue this story since I understand that writers need to work at their own pace to produce satisfactory work, and then there’s the drafting and edits and the likes. No matter, continue or not is your own choice; but I want to let you know that you have earn a fan and inspire someone to continue their own writings.
Your small fan,
Lyan Le
stacyleedam25 chapter 8 . 10/20/2020
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »