Reviews for They Say Cameras Are Only Good For Pictures
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Oh my goodness! Where's the next chapter? I've been getting more and more impressed as the chapters went by and then my happinees meter plummeted... Please finish this story! It's incredible! I love it.
Bunnyfire chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
EPIC I love this story PLEASE continue!, I can't wait for the next chapter!, your doing GREAT keep it up! C:.
Jason M. Lee chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
I REALLY hope that you'll put up the final chapter someday. It's been almost 9 years and it's QUITE the cliffhanger.
OffCenterFold chapter 17 . 9/15/2010
I understand you'd rather beta-read and all that, but isn't seven years long enough to leave us hanging for the final outcome?

This work is epic, in... oh, pretty much every sense. I do hope you change your mind about writing. I truly enjoy your writing. It's not your fault the PTB are an... ahh... I mean, obsessively particular. There is so much win in this...
ss10009 chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
No, no, NO! This is a wonderful story, but I'm begging you, on my hands and knees, please finish it. I'm dying to see the end. This is a fantastic story that needs its closure. Please, please, please! I know this story hasn't been updated in nearly (12 days 'til) 5 years. But, please, allow me my sanity of what happens next and finish it. This story is so absolutely terrific that it deserves an ending!
Relia Ruki chapter 17 . 12/8/2007
Hey. I just finished this story and it's really good.

But you leave off and no one knows what happens! I really hope that you can finish this story sometime. That would be cool!

Other than a few grammar and spelling mistakes, this is a wonderful story!

I really do hope that you can post the last chapter.
Reila Ruki chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
This is a really good chapter. It's fun to see another side of battousai! good job!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
for this chapter, this was my favourite paragraph:

The thing was about the size of an outstretched hand, and it felt soft to the touch. The outside was a rainbow of red, orange, yellow, and green swirled together. The fruit even smelled like color.

wonderful description. you captured a mango perfectaly. you are a really good writer.

I loved it when sano was crying on battousai's sleeve. that was really cute

i cannot wait to see what happens!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Thus far, this is really funny!

I'm really enjoying it!'

My favourite quote is "No, my sword is to kill, not to protect the dimwitted. You should have Shinta in here, not me."

good job thus far and i can't wait to keep reading!
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 17 . 2/6/2007
holy shit...thats all...well, and that i really love this! please continue pwease?
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 17 . 1/17/2007
Where is the rest of it? It's been over 3 years and you only need one more chapter! Great job by the way, love the idea, no matter how long it took me to read! For some reason it took me like a year to read this, like a fall back story. Great job though! I've been devouring it the last few days, should say it took me a year to read the first 10 chapters! Haha!
jmj102 chapter 17 . 1/12/2007
DAMMIT UPDATE !
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
(7-8)Great chapters! I'm loving the story, its a great idea. You've done a great job mixing the souls and the feelings of the two worlds. Great job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Adorable! I can't remember if I've reviewed your story yet or not, but if I haven't, I am really enjoying reading it. You've done a great job with the technicalities of writing, as well as a great mixture of conversation and thought, with great emotion and explanation given as well. I love the idea also. It's a great one becuase of the complex characters that are in RK. Wonderful job! I can't wait to read the rest of it!
sum1 chapter 17 . 4/14/2005
please update! this is the best story ever that i have read for the past month! that has to mean something. i read your story in one day! please update. and i still don't understand what some of what soujiro says. maybe you could put translations? though it really doesn't bother me. just wanted to mention that.