Reviews for Possession
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010

my brain went off

LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
calhale chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow.. it was super awesome.. I liked it alot. Thanks for writing.
S6S chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Have I not reviewd this story? Well, excuse my manners! This is what made me realize that there is nothing more sexy than Nick and Greg, there is nothing more true than the love they share, God woman! You writing is exquisitie! Descriptive and full of the appropriate emotion. I mean the tension Nick came hom with was almost tangiable and it's like the images come to life right infront of my very eyes! And I simply love the fact that the story ends like it does! That's Greg down to a T! *LOL*
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
snorts well done
hotforryanwolfe chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
hehehe, in a fight at work,came home and fucked,ya,i likes it.
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh my, that was awesome! Best part, when Greg realised what Nicky was all about ;-) Great!
Samsara Dallire chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
For you, and you only I read slash. Very well written!
SageofSpirt chapter 1 . 11/19/2008

That is all I can say. It's a shame though. I mean it was such a great story but I can't really focus now that I am rereading it over again.

Great job!

buriednurbckyrd chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow, that was hot.
Snape's Mystic Raven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Too lazy too sign in right now seeing as it's early in the morning and I shold be sleeping, but, ehh, anyways totally awesome and hot, did I mention hot? Yeah hot, mhm...*drool* Nick/Greg slash *drool*.

Loved the One-shot. Absolutely loved it!

Nick was so obviously jealous in that episode. I wonder when the TV Execs will get it through thier thick skulls that Nick and Greg obviously belong with each other.

Gregalicious chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
just what I needed to make up for my bad day...
AZNsexinezz chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I don't get it. Am I missing something? Otherwise, good story. 2 thumbs up.
Marifw chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great story! I just love pwp-stories like this, love the way youo write the smut! Am really looking forward to your next Nick/Greg-story!
gianduja chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
SWEET. i just watched this episode too! i wanted to see if any n/g fans could come up with something... lo and behold, voila! :D THANK YOU for such awesome smut!