Reviews for Angel Biter
fire bird 1 chapter 42 . 8/16
so coo keep up the good work
IdiAmeanDada chapter 42 . 7/22
Certainly an interesting chapter. Belldandy getting back into form and throwing her weight around a little was a nice touch. Also a couple of laugh out loud moments as well. The demons' reaction to the treat was great! The way you described it almost reminded me of what happens when you eat an unripe persimmon. Still no Keiichi, though. :( After the hell you put him through, he deserves some fluffy love from his wife!
Tankred chapter 42 . 7/22
Darn, I was hoping there would be Keiichi in this chapter.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 42 . 7/21
great update, and ouch poor demons! lol.

Will we see more of Hild and Urd's 'reunion' next chapter.
devil-urd chapter 38 . 7/21
Well, can't review the same chapter twice, so here it goes:
(this is for chapter 42)
Even if it was a filler, it was so good to read it ) It's less confusing now that they got out of Purgatory and things start becoming familiar again.
This might sound a little exagerated for some people, but sometimes your writing style reminds me of George R. R. Martin. The descriptions and the way the characters mingle with each other...
So now waiting to see how poor Urd and Keiichi are doing.
Poor Urd must be hooked to some strange machines after getting elbowed by Hild..ouch
devil-urd chapter 42 . 7/21
ZOMG...zomg..! An update!
**jumps up and down all over the room**

I'm just too happy for words right now... )
I'll give you a proper review later.
obs: where's Urd?!
Tankred chapter 41 . 5/5
What I'm actually most interested in seeing now is how Keiichi ends up. Capable of speaking both the tongues of both Heaven and Hell, he is in quite the position now.

Imagine if he got roped into being lead singer of a metal band. People might actually lose their minds if he actually started singing in the native language of Hell.
devil-urd chapter 41 . 3/24 update!
**screams like a teenager fangirl***

Finally things are getting "understable" again :) hehehe
Thank god they got out of that strange complex!
Dying to see how Urd is going to react to Hild when she wakes up. It was a very nice reunion, indeed. Could have been split in 2 chapters, but it was still awesome :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 41 . 3/22
wohoo! Awesome update! the urd/sculd moments were touching, and teh fight between hild and urd rocked!
devil-urd chapter 40 . 3/16
I confess i'm so confused with the story at this point, it's hard to give a coherent review.
It's a mix of AMG with Alien that's messing with my head :)
But still, there's Urd in Gryph form killing some demons, so it was worth it!

Hope you can update soon and come back to a more "understandable", AMG'ish world :)
chuckiboo chapter 40 . 3/14
Very suspenseful, a bit drawn out, bit part of your style. Looks like the conclusion is far aways off, bit can't wait for the ultimate battle. Great writing.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 40 . 3/12
Great update though ya, nice cliff hanger ;)

looking forward to the family reunion.
poet8034 chapter 40 . 3/12
YAY! please make the family reunion come soooooon i can't wait for more. The anticipation is killing me! Awesome chapter too :)
Shinyarcanine45 chapter 39 . 1/11
I finally managed to read this. College has kept me busy. I'm happy to hear that you are doing well, and enjoying some time off. For the story, a lot of things happened. Urd gained her "animal" form which is awesome because, she is now a griffin. Poor Skuld, she was from around the hild tupla, to being taken by ailen tupla, then to being on Amon, and finally taken away by the old man. I'm glad that Belldandy is recovering; I wonder what did her previous care taker was trying to do. Well whatever she tried to do, Hild took care of her.
The tension has risen even higher. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Update soon.