Reviews for Angel Biter
devil-urd chapter 41 . 3/24
Ohh...an update!
**screams like a teenager fangirl***

Finally things are getting "understable" again :) hehehe
Thank god they got out of that strange complex!
Dying to see how Urd is going to react to Hild when she wakes up. It was a very nice reunion, indeed. Could have been split in 2 chapters, but it was still awesome :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 41 . 3/22
wohoo! Awesome update! the urd/sculd moments were touching, and teh fight between hild and urd rocked!
devil-urd chapter 40 . 3/16
I confess i'm so confused with the story at this point, it's hard to give a coherent review.
It's a mix of AMG with Alien that's messing with my head :)
But still, there's Urd in Gryph form killing some demons, so it was worth it!

Hope you can update soon and come back to a more "understandable", AMG'ish world :)
chuckiboo chapter 40 . 3/14
Very suspenseful, a bit drawn out, bit part of your style. Looks like the conclusion is far aways off, bit can't wait for the ultimate battle. Great writing.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 40 . 3/12
Great update though ya, nice cliff hanger ;)

looking forward to the family reunion.
poet8034 chapter 40 . 3/12
YAY! please make the family reunion come soooooon i can't wait for more. The anticipation is killing me! Awesome chapter too :)
Shinyarcanine45 chapter 39 . 1/11
I finally managed to read this. College has kept me busy. I'm happy to hear that you are doing well, and enjoying some time off. For the story, a lot of things happened. Urd gained her "animal" form which is awesome because, she is now a griffin. Poor Skuld, she was from around the hild tupla, to being taken by ailen tupla, then to being on Amon, and finally taken away by the old man. I'm glad that Belldandy is recovering; I wonder what did her previous care taker was trying to do. Well whatever she tried to do, Hild took care of her.
The tension has risen even higher. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Update soon.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 39 . 10/1/2014
Great update! Thanks :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 38 . 7/2/2014
great update! Thank you for a nice long one!
Tankred chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
Dammit Keiichi! You better be be able to stuff the tulpa back in your head before things go from bad to worse!
Krabkrab chapter 37 . 4/4/2014
I understand where he's coming from, but Anubis really doesn't have the right to argue who and what she decides to live for (how ironic, it's usually people arguing the opposite). The promise is interesting, but if it's anything close to what I believe it might be, he has no right to hold her to such a promise. He was wrong to allow her to *make* a promise like that. As for the Situation with Hild, he really doesn't know the circumstances, so he has even less of a right to (attempt to) make a decision for her than he usually would. Which is none *anyway*, but y'know. Even unhealthy decisions must be made by the person it will affect. I also wouldn't necessarily say that separating her Neshama and Ruach would be *painful*- she's already in large amounts of pain anyway- but more taxing, mentally and physically perhaps?

I also completely understand where Keichi's coming from with the killing in cold blood thing, but right now, if they *don't* kill in cold blood, there's a good chance that, though they may *survive* the price for making that choice- especially with someone who's in Mara's condition- will likely be high. Good thing they have back-up coming in.
Shinyarcanine45 chapter 37 . 11/26/2013
I finally managed to get around to read this chapter and review. A very much a steamroller of emotion going on in the chapter. Mara splitting herself into two different form in order to go back into the human realm must be very painful. Keiichi is having a hard time keeping his cool, with everything especially with Hild's abandoned tulpa. Nice pokemon reference there, it made me laugh. I wonder what it will happen next considering that Mara's beast half is ready to kill Keiichi, and Belldandy. It really is such a shame that the Rauch-Mara can't see get to get that it is about to get Keiichi. This chapter has me on the edge on my seat. Can't wait to read more.
poet8034 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Things are heating up and I can tell that there will be LOTS of destruction... Awesome update, I was so glad you did and I has made my day, thank you. I can't wait to see what you do next. Update when you can :]
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Great update! Thank you :)
ijpowers92 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
poor Keiichi. The Trolley problem is hard enough when everyone's just a stranger.