Reviews for Angel Biter
Sandanio chapter 37 . 4/4
I understand where he's coming from, but Anubis really doesn't have the right to argue who and what she decides to live for (how ironic, it's usually people arguing the opposite). The promise is interesting, but if it's anything close to what I believe it might be, he has no right to hold her to such a promise. He was wrong to allow her to *make* a promise like that. As for the Situation with Hild, he really doesn't know the circumstances, so he has even less of a right to (attempt to) make a decision for her than he usually would. Which is none *anyway*, but y'know. Even unhealthy decisions must be made by the person it will affect. I also wouldn't necessarily say that separating her Neshama and Ruach would be *painful*- she's already in large amounts of pain anyway- but more taxing, mentally and physically perhaps?

I also completely understand where Keichi's coming from with the killing in cold blood thing, but right now, if they *don't* kill in cold blood, there's a good chance that, though they may *survive* the price for making that choice- especially with someone who's in Mara's condition- will likely be high. Good thing they have back-up coming in.
LizardEliz chapter 37 . 11/26/2013
I finally managed to get around to read this chapter and review. A very much a steamroller of emotion going on in the chapter. Mara splitting herself into two different form in order to go back into the human realm must be very painful. Keiichi is having a hard time keeping his cool, with everything especially with Hild's abandoned tulpa. Nice pokemon reference there, it made me laugh. I wonder what it will happen next considering that Mara's beast half is ready to kill Keiichi, and Belldandy. It really is such a shame that the Rauch-Mara can't see get to get that it is about to get Keiichi. This chapter has me on the edge on my seat. Can't wait to read more.
poet8034 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Things are heating up and I can tell that there will be LOTS of destruction... Awesome update, I was so glad you did and I has made my day, thank you. I can't wait to see what you do next. Update when you can :]
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Great update! Thank you :)
ijpowers92 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
poor Keiichi. The Trolley problem is hard enough when everyone's just a stranger.
Sandanio chapter 36 . 11/3/2013
Perhaps Valu is too much of a traditionalist? She may not have combat training, but she's definitely not completely helpless either.
Sandanio chapter 35 . 11/3/2013
Well he's big, he's black, he's an Underworld god and he's a jackal. Anubis? And Ba is a bird with a human head. The part of a human that would live on after the human had died, or so they believed.
LizardEliz chapter 36 . 9/15/2013
The battle between keiichi and the tulpa was something interesting. lol Keiichi is such a perv. Poor Urd finding out what happened to Skuld and Mara, along with Keiichi.

Very Impressive chapter
Guest chapter 36 . 8/25/2013
Mindfuckery on a grand scale. Poor Keiichi.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 36 . 8/22/2013
Heh, forget Clive Barker, the Tulpa constantly changing shape had me thinking of the alien from John Carpenter's "The Thing".

Interesting that he was able to use that sword he pulled from Mara's back to bring it under submision. Hopefully Belldandy will never ask why he did not try to imagine the Tulpa in her form. :)

Aliens in OMG? That's it man, game over man, game over! What the frack are we gonna do now?
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 36 . 8/22/2013
wohoo awesome update :D Thanks.
Fripa chapter 36 . 8/22/2013
Great chapter, loved the armor, and the end part of the interaction between the tulpa and K1 was funny. Thanks for writing.
poet8034 chapter 36 . 8/22/2013
Great chapter :D Keep it up! This story is getting better and better I am curious to see what Hild will think of Urd when they see each other. Also what the raid is going to be like, Please update again soon.
Taeniaea chapter 35 . 6/26/2013
cool story
Guest chapter 35 . 6/13/2013
We all knew from long ago that Keiichi stopped being completely human when he started considering it to be normal to hang out with extradimensional entities.