Reviews for Angel Biter
devil-urd chapter 46 . 7/26 you've extended the first part!
I liked it! I liked it a lot!
Now i presume that most of the asnwers we're looking for of what happened back then in a summer night that almost killed Urd and made Belldandy call upon a demon for help will be found in Origins.

Oooohhh, i can't wait!

Now now..will Belldandy march back into the Duat and demand to see Mara again, or will our good Kingu make an appearance and show himself to Mara?

Eargerly awaiting for another udpate
Tankred chapter 46 . 7/25
Hmm, donkeybiscuit indeed.

Personally I prefer to use arsebiscuit, but that's just me.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 46 . 7/25
great update! Its too bad Bell could not convince Mara to come back with her... hopefully she will soon. I liked Bell's reaction - it was a nice touch to see her sensor herself :D
chuckiboo chapter 45 . 5/13
This is the first story I've read, that crosses Norse mythology with Greek, and now Egyptian mythologies. Bringing in Hades and mentioning Osiris is an ultimate gamechanger. Wonder what's gonna happen next.

BTW, when is Vikoka going to be dealt with? Is he still lingering around, waiting for his chance to take over?
devil-urd chapter 45 . 5/12
Reading this chapter brought me back in time, to 1997, to be more precise.

Titanic had just made its debut in Brazil, where i lived.
I went to watch it in the cinema with a couple of friends. Days after, one of those friends went to see the movie a second time. She had this huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio, and i knew she just wanted to see him on screen again, but when i asked her why would she go and spend money to see a movie again, she answered:
- Because maybe this time the ship can dodge the ice and Kate and Jack can stay together!

I never forgot that answer.

And tbh, as i read this chapter, i felt like her.
After reading that passage in GRO, i read it now in hopes that Hild would just crack and hug Urd.
But nop...the ship still hit the iceberg.. And Jack drowned.

As for Belldandy's adventure. I surely wasn't expecting her to play homewrecker THIS soon. I thought she would have some time to..err...came up with a plan of some sort to split Anubis and Mara.

Let's see what will she come up with in such short notice.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 45 . 5/11
awesome update, like the hild x urd conversation. and kingu wants bell to break up mara. sounds interesting :)
devil-urd chapter 44 . 3/16

Did Keiichi just...pissed himself when Amon sat on top of him?
And then put girls cloths on without even showering after pissing himself?

Did Belldandy just...cursed?

This is so precious!
I could almost pictured Valu getting hit in slo-mo, then the world coming back to normal speed after the punch!

But the line that got me cracking was Skuld " a demon's going to kill Keiichi"

This was a complete breath of fresh air. Now i'm really foward to see some Urd and Hild moments )
Tankred chapter 44 . 3/16
With clear purpose in his mind and fire in his heart, Keiichi fought his way to the toilet in what would become known as Keiichi's Quest.

"No matter what manner of demons or black magic the universe puts in my way, any who bar my path to my destination will taste the wrath of my fist!"
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 44 . 3/16
lol. the ending of the chapter was hilarious. Kingu and belldandy's chat was very interesting. it will be interesting to see how Bell handles her task, it will be hard for her... will urd be able to go back to visit/live with with everyone in the shrine after her training?
devil-urd chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I've been reading AB...again .. )

I was wondering... the first time Urd and Marller met, it was described in Origins. I was wondering if the incident that left Marller with a shoulder injury is featured somewhere. Can't remember reading it here or Origins...
Shinyarcanine45 chapter 43 . 12/17/2015
Good Lord! Its been a very long time since I've read this story. I started college and everything just got super busy. How have you been? I'm glad to see that they story is still kicking, and going awesome. I finally caught up on everything I missed.

So for the last couple of chapters, I'm glad that everyone made it out alive, and for the most part doing pretty ok. Skuld had made a couple of new friends among the demons which I find absolutely amazing. It proves that goddesses and demons can get along without trying to kill each other. Well, expect that Belldandy has poisoned two demons by accident. I bet when everyone in heaven finds out, those reactions would be a sight to behold. Poor Keiichi with two tulpas that want out, how will he manage I suppose? I absolutely love seeing Hild and Urd interact. A bond that so uquice is own way. On one side you have Hild, who dearly loves her daughter, and does everything in her power to try to get Urd back, but she has to hide those feelings in order to seem keep her position. On the other side you have Urd, who like will everything in her power to protect her loved ones ( Belldandy, Skuld, Mara, Keiichi, her father, & Hild(in secret) ), but has a deep rooted hatred for Hild because of the alternative meaning behind what she says to her. And this hatred I feel like we will see in Origins. But there is no doubt to me personally that Urd and Hild do care for each other in there own way, but it is difficult to show. The fight scene the both mother and daughter is crazy! Urd's instinct really kicked into overdrive. I bet one day Urd will see the scar on Hild's chin and wonder who managed to do that, and when she does ask, I can only imagine Hild's expression and Urd's disbelief. This latest chapter had me laughing in Hild's office between Urd falling, cursing, and the environment that Litliu was forced into. Hopefully we will see some progress in the interaction between mother and daughter. As for Keiichi and Belldandy, it seems that everything seems almost peaceful for now. Skuld had made many new friends. I'm really shocked Amon has really grown close to Skuld in a short amount of time. Now, I hope Mara will return to normal, but Mara's fate really has me on the edge of my seat.

I know it been a really long time since I read and talked about the story, but damn it feels good again to read this amazing story the you have wonderfully crafted. I hope everything is going good for you. Take your time to write and upload the story.
devil-urd chapter 43 . 12/8/2015
I cannot express how happy i felt when i read this a couple days ago.
I read it..and then re-read it...and then once more just to see if i had catch it all XD

You just saved a spoiled weekend for me )
If i won the Euromillions there would be 2 things i would do right away:
1 - buy my dog a treadmill
2 - pay you thrice ur current salary so you could dedicate youself to writing only XD

Thank you so much for updating this!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/6/2015
hooray wonderful chapter :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 43 . 12/6/2015
Awesome update. Liked how you did the interactions and thoughts of everyone after the events. Don't worry about slower updates :)
devil-urd chapter 37 . 12/2/2015
Ms. George R.R. Martin in skirt.
Where are youuuuuuuuu!?
I need my fix of Angel Biter )