Reviews for A New Thief in Azumano
Crystalize Moonnie chapter 9 . 9/21
The story plot is VERY interesting, I do hope the both of you could continue working it up and hi pdare the story! :)
bluebird397 chapter 9 . 7/25
Please, please update this story very soon! IT'S FREAKING EPIC!
Deadpool-girl chapter 9 . 1/13
Love the story, please update soon
Wolf goddess 24 chapter 9 . 1/3
Update Please!
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Awe please update soon. When will they find out she's a girl? Will she tell them or find out in a accident? It will be funny if they came across her while she's taking off her shirt. Plus the wrappings that is covering her breast, so they won't see anything but her stomach and her curves. Please update! There's not enough of the paring in .
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
I really love this story but it's been almost 4 years since this was updated! I really hope this is updated soon!
Eion1783 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
next chapter please! i just can't get enough of a mischievous Kagome that can make Dark's throat dry! aah, it is just so hot! hope you'll update the story.
dragonic raptor chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
lol this is an interesting story indeed :D. tho i am curious as to how kags appears as a guy to most normal humans. care to share how that happens? if not which ever...either way my curiosity is up at this story so keep it up. im looking forward to the rest of it :D

ja ne
jessie chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
read the whole story! i love it! i hope that it continues on!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
this is great keep it up lo0ve i please make more chapters
AgnetCoCo chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Please don't giv up on this stsory
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
please keep it up this is great
Inu-hell chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
Not a very interesting chapter. U need to work harder and make it more interesting for the readers not just yourself.
Inu-hell chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Inu-hell chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
She has a point he most likely would bitch bout it.