Reviews for Keep My Heart
Bella is still a piece of shit. She will never get it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Thats Bella - sick and selfish for eternity. Greedy, twisted. didnt care how many lives she ruined to have hwt she wanted and what she wanted wasnt Dedward.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Now I get it. You have written the same sdtory essentially with a very few details changed. I was wondering why you have a few brilliantly written pieces of fic and then a bunch of... well...trainwrecks. I went back, reread sa few and they are all basically the same plot with a few things changed. ou can do better. In fact you have some of the most well written fanfic in the fandom. Head and shoulders above the majority of twi-fic out there. Thats why im being so critical. These just pale in comparison.
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Well something is better than nothing
team jacob chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
really like this one.

i think the twilight series is really all about jacob and bella's love story. it's so sad. even if in breaking dawn they had their own happy endings. i just can't help looking back to new moon and eclipse, when they still had a chance to be together.
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I'm usually not big on One Shots but I really like this. :)
Heather Frost chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was beautiful and heartbreaking! I really liked BD but I also felt it was just to easy! Everyone got their happy ending and that is not how life works. I think that Jacob got the raw end of the deal and I have always been partial to Jacob and Bella anyway! This shows the emotions that should have still been evident in BD and I thank you for that!
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is really good (:

I love it, and i think that even after the imprint and the change that Bella and Jacob could still have felt the pain that you have made them feel here (:

Well done!
0Rii chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is an interesting perspective for a post-Breaking Dawn fic. The tone is very bitter, Bella especially is unusually bitter. But I liked it. I always sort of liked Bella/Jacob and I thought this story was true to both of their characters, while still doing a good job of showing how there could have been romance between them. I liked especially that Bella is starting to regret becoming a vampire.

This is going into my favorite stories.

-0Rii