Reviews for The Apocalypse
HerefortheRide chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
80... no words. Amazing. brilliant. Just... wow. :)
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
She should become a teacher after she is through and is old then she should tell the story CORRECTLY and detailed. It should have been fax kid though. That would have been so sweet and we should have at least known who and what her dad looked like. She doesn't have a expiration date does she? She was born like that not made or if she has one is it because she has wings and powers?
good chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Good good I liked it. Can you do a squqel ( .spell.
loyal-girl4 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is good! I will admit I hate the fact that the Flock died...
Telski chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Pure Awesome-ness. It should be continued (no pressure)! :D
Damon Salvatore's gal chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
omg please update!
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
this was really good!
Vale chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
this is a really good story i liked it!
alexa35 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was plain awesome.

Really.
doggirlem chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Cool. You know, you could write another longer story using these characters. Heather could meet up with other young expiriments. (Btw, I know I spelled that wrong.) That would be cool.
Kiliro chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is amazing... Seriously, I love it.

It would be nice if you did a sequel, or a second chapter, but I can see how it would be awfully long. Anyways, I love it!

Please read my stories and review!

-K
crazy person alert chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oh. i like it. I saw her being max's, not angel's. then again, I have the intuition of a stick, but still. way to go!
Abby chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Ha ha ha! That is really awesome! That's really creative, how Angel is the mother. You are a great writer!
Olympiangirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is really good. I think you should write a sequal!
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow...This is really really good! I thought it was gonna be like a generic everyone-lived-happyily-ever-after-Max-and Fang-got-married thing.

This is so much better though.

Love iT!