Reviews for Shivering through the Storm
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was a beautiful story!
bring me the pizza chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow! That was amazing! I loved it! :D awesome!
ZombieProstitute chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
What a delightful little one-shot! It wonderfully suggests a deeper complexity to the characters of Rosalie and Emmett without making them seem OOC at all. I am glad I found this -I will certainly recommend it to others, if I get the chance.
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
great one shot:D
uncharted-ink chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I absolutely love this story, it really shows how vulnerable Rose could have been! I wish Stephenie had given us more about Emmett and Rose, their my fave characters! Amazing job! Keep it up :)
granger-riddle chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Love it! :D
girlz-rule chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i love it :D
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Yes! Another way cool story!

The line "We were the storm" was my absolute favorite. Great metaphor. The whole thing was an exquisite portrayal of Emmett and Rosalie's relationship. It made me wonder if (in a purely hypothetical sense) vampires feel emotions more intensely than humans, just as their heightened senses let them see/smell/hear etc. more intensely. Anyhow, it was nicely written.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Loved that very intense
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aww that was amazing!

Not only when I'm in the middle of a thunder storm will I think of vampires playing Baseball, but Rosalie and Emmett!

Lol

So sweet!

Loved it... x
RavenpuffDisneyNerd13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Amazing! I usually don't read Emmet/Rose, but after reading your Carlisle/Esme fan fiction "And So The Rain Fell Down", I had to read more of your works. Write more and I will read and review them!

Faithfully yours, HufflepuffEdwardCullen13
fangirl001 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
if only stephenie meyer showed a little bit more of emmet and Rosalie :( you did a fantastic job I loved it!
xlostwithoutyou chapter 1 . 12/13/2008