Reviews for Pretty Things
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
please update
twin of a twin chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Hi well I would think because I am a member of fanfiction my username will be on this review but-just in case it isn't-tell me in da next chappie update please.

This is a PHOONOMENAL story which must be writen by an INCREDIBLE author so please update soon and the only remark I would have is to have Bella be portayed as more beautiful3
Bree chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
did you previously have a story titled "Breathe Bella"?
EllabittenbyCullen chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Its been a while since you updated but I sure hope you do its a great story and I am hooked

XOXO

Ella Bitten
lemonhead67 chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
keep writins! SOON PLEASE!
anon chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
this is a gret story so far

it has had me crying ( good tears of course although i am a complete wuss who crys at petty much everything but in this case i mean proper crying and not im a hormonal teen crying. omg i am wittering on about types of crying, i am such a freak!) update asap

xx
Larkin chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Now I'm more confused, you partially answered one question and raised many more. Sigh. I'm not a patient person. lol.

And, I feel special to be mentioned. :-)
rosemerta chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
ooh i liked it. i never expected this! i thought he left because he got in a terrible accident and became disfigured and needed multiple complicated surgeries. that or a disabling disease. who knew? i aslo thought emmett knew exactly why he left so alice's remarks shocked me. btw, whats a lemon? i dont know the jargon on fanfiction apparently because i have no idea what that means but ive seen it everywhere, please please clarify for me. :) merry xmas!
Rose in Bloom 01 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
aw that was sad but wonderful! ugh... that was a bit of a cliffy you know!

so did edwards mom kill his dad? i didnt quite get that
padfootly chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
you did a lot better this chapter. :) only a few mistakes (typos rather than grammatical errors).

i'm curious - do you have a beta reader? i have a real interest in doing editing after high school, so i was just asking to see if there was anyway if you didn't and i can continue my practice. ;) i usually take a half hour to edit a chapter, give or take.
356 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Love the story! Please update it soon! :)
OnceUponATime170 chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
That was so sad. I feel so bad for Bella and Edward is such an ass for leaving her without saying anything. Please update soon.
fairenough chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Thanx for the quick update. I like the slow reveal of why Edward left. Good pacing.
just j3n chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
OMG! One of the best x-mas presents ever! D LOVED IT! Angst-ridden drama is my fav...the only thing that could top this is a NY's surprise ;p that'd serisly be awesome but this is enough to tide me over ;p for now anyways...did i mention i loved the angst in this chapter...pulling at the heartstrings again...really, you gotta stop doing that-when's the sun gonna start shining for ExB? xD No kidding he made a mistake by leaving without any parting words...i hate yet love all the regret Edward feels for leaving, it only means he'll have to work really hard to make it up to Bella...a whole lot seeing as how he was gone for ten freakin' years...anyways, i think i've ranted my frustrations at the characters enough...as always, great work! can't wait to find out what happens next! D
fantasmystical chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
general awesomeness, as usual )) and very merry charistmas to you too! -fantaz