Reviews for Fallen Soldiers
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
awwwww incredibly sweet i loved it x
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awwww The Last Bit Was Really Sad , Great Chapter , Well Done And Thanks .
marajade963 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
And so, because of the title, I popped on Elgar's Nimrod (silly thing to do, now I need a tisue) and after reading this little story. Sadder too, because only recently we've had the deaths, of first, Henry Allington, then Harry Patch.

If you look up Nimrod, and the memorial service of 2008, you can see both of them looking so frail. I wonder what it would have been like to see them in their prime. I like your take on Jack's memories.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aww. The ceremony obviously means a lot to all of them, especially Ianto, but most especially to Jack who remembers not only his fallen Torchwood colleagues but also the great many people he's lost in his life and when he fought in the war, too. This one-shot is great. )
sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
omg! thatas so sad! i loved tosh! i miss her so much!

remembrance day this year was so sad for me! i loved that!
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow. Moving. Truly, moving. I think I cried a bit ...

Love your writing. Hope to read more from you soon.

Anna.x.(':
stardiva chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
that was sweet

again i never thought of the torso of steel a shilinga feel even fighting in the war,

again i enjoyed this,
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is very sweet :) This holiday probably means more to Jack than it does to anyone else on the planet, poor guy. Nicely done.
Forest Archer chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Beautifully and delicately done, and you could really feel for Jack there - survivor's guilt, because he will always survive.

Well done.