Reviews for A Brief Encounter
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
lovely! i liked the point at which you left it - Pam enticing Sookie with a kiss and walking away, just to let her stew on it a bit. haha. nice little fic!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
this little story made me smile )
Lyranelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, that's fantastic. I actually just read another fic about the same situation - something much more graphic - but yours is much better. Subtle and sensual.
AuroraLamia chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Now that's just so sensual and wondrous. Really well written
Anya chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
WOW. That was amazing intense for just a kiss. Hope to see more Pam/Sookie stories from you.
nightterror56 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Awesome and it is a little funny ( well to me, I guess).
SiennaTx chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was hot, I' straight, but it was still hot, very well done.
greenfire249 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
good chap loved it and want more
RebelRogue127 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I so totally love Pam. And I think she and Sookie are totally cute together. When I'm watching True Blood, all I do is look for Pam and pray there is a Pam/Sookie moment. Pam is my favorite character from the Southern Vampire Series. The books describe her personality alot better. And she actually is gay(mostly). In the books she really hates the outfits she has to wear for Fangtasia and is describes outside of work as a vampire version of Barbie. If you want to know anything about her just ask. I'm so happy you did a story on these two.

You should read Dead Ahead by shanejayell. It's a Pam/Sookie story. Here's the link. Enjoy.

KagSanlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Finally a good story for True Blood! I think Pam and Sookie would be cute/hot together! Loved it as usual!
Crytyk chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I usually don't like dialogue-proof writing, but this chapter's deep imagery caught me and didn't let go. It seemed like such a short time, one kiss, one line, and yet there was so much more underneath. A great potential. A fiery beast.

I'm so definitely looking forward to the next chapter. My mind's already doing all kinds of strange things, trying to catch a glimpse of what could happen next. I suppose one of the pathways could be close to the truth...but that thought only makes my craving for your next update even stronger.

I've read all the Southern Vampire books-which the show is based on-and the Pam/Sookie pairing always somehow managed to crawl itself into my imagination. Always on the sidelines, but never any real hope or truth to it. (The same can be said about the TV Show...I guess)

Now you've granted my wish, as I'm sure some of the other readers as well. You're awesome.
AFY chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow. I cannot even begin to think into how to describe this sensual piece. Just one little kiss but something more going on. And dammit, if I don't have a thing for blondes!
xScottx chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Cool OneShot, or is it a OneShot? I'm sure I wouldn't mind reading more.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
*whistles* ok... I think I'm going to have to read this series now... esp to pick up on the befores of this fic...