Reviews for Things Fall Apart
OrdinaryFruitPunch chapter 6 . 1/16
A delightful bit of viciousness to perfectly cap a day working in customer service. Very pleased with this story :)
Nine-tailed Keaton chapter 12 . 9/22/2019
I know this story is super old, but I just wanted to say

It
Is
BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
Nice.

I did a rewatch recently and for the first time found myself venturing into ATLA fanfiction. This is the most in character I have seen them so far, thank you.

One thing I find odd is when describing Katara's hair, they write 'brown curls'. Just gives me the picture of her having curly hair, even though we know she doesn't.

Oh, and taking the 'rise with the sun' thing literally. He was referring to their strength not their internal clocks.

Thanks for this.
GenderBender25 chapter 6 . 12/3/2018
vorite chapter so far. Seriously how many times did the gaang unknowingly kill people ?
Boogum chapter 2 . 3/7/2018
OMG! DYING! I am still laughing.
LoserxLoser chapter 12 . 5/20/2017
"I'm not THAT gay."
Oh gods you're killing me I think this is the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time
LoserxLoser chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
Oh gods i can't take it I'm crying
LoserxLoser chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
Oh gods this is too much. I think my favorite part was when Zuko went "BAM! Banished."
TidePoolDevil chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
*howls with laughter* Love this chapter!
Ginny A Heron chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh! I can't stop laughing! This chapter was brilliant! How do you do this? It was so darn hilarious, I can't even...! He made her cry whilst in Katara's body! The imagery! I love this so much! Thank you for writing this!
Ginny A Heron chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
I'm honestly loving these stories so much! They're everything I could have hoped for from the summary and more!
Ginny A Heron chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
This was so good! I can't wait to read the rest of this fic! :)
smylealong chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
I laughed so hard. Great fic. Especially the Oma and Shu bit, wonderful.
Nikolai22 chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
FINAL VERDICT~
This was retarded, but most were funny too.
XD
Nikolai22 chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Chapter 11~
So the spirits of Oma and Shu took control of Katara and Zuko's bodies? Or was it like how when Aang turned into Avatar Roku and Kyoshi those times y'know here they change completely into the other person?