Reviews for Things Fall Apart
kangaroo2010 chapter 12 . 5/18
I just wanted to let you know that I, quite literally, burst into hysterical laughter at this chapter. I mean, all of these were fun, but this one? I just about feel out of my chair.

Best. Crack-Fic. EVER. Seriously.
Whyhow chapter 10 . 4/29
I tried a few high school AUs of various fandoms when they seemed less romantic, but I always wondered about when the actual high school happened. This one has more holes than most, probably due to putting characters in places where they clearly wouldn't belong.
Whyhow chapter 9 . 4/29
How did turtle ducks betray him? What did he expect them to do when an unfamiliar and weird-smelling creature walked up to them with unknown intentions? They have those teeth for a reason.
Whyhow chapter 8 . 4/29
How is it even possible to chant death to the fire nation in iambic pentameter?
Whyhow chapter 6 . 4/29
Not quite as good as the last couple, but still very funny.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 4/29
I didn't really like these at first, but each one seems to be better than the previous one.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 4/29
Most of these aren't that interesting, but I really like this one.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 1/26
[A small, happy smile blossomed on her face.]
The calm before the storm. 0_0
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 3 . 1/26
[Katara [...] bared her surprisingly sharp, white teeth.]
0_0 *Holy crap, is she a vampire? Scary.*
[to stare at Katara nervously. He backed away slowly.]
Same, Zuko. Same.
[*Zuko nopes out of there*]
LOL. Run, Zuko, run from crazy Sokka!
Toph trolled him for burning her feet. You magnificent bastard, you.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 1/26
["No one messes with my woman!" "...What?" "Nothing, Sokka."]
You heard nothing, Sokka. Nothing at all...
["Something about... 'finding a lady friend'..."]
Uh...does that mean Zuko needs more friends? (Making him watch the prisoner and telling him that is pretty weird.)

Oh god, Music night sounds horrible if it sounded like torture. 0_0

["muttering about 'grandbabies'"]
Uncle! (We have a shipper on a literal deck here!)

["Because I'm a bad boy, Katara, a bad boy"]
WHAT?! XD What does that even mean?!
And Katara is forever tied to a tree.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 1/26
[The old men of the world quickly realized this was one group of teenagers not to mess with.]
Lesson: Don't mess with the Avatar's or his friend's love lives. xD
Aang does have a point about the fact that he will end any kind of war again if he has too.
Cookies chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Because in real life, while Zuko and Katara would have an OK love life, they would, I think, be much better off as friends. Soulmates, you can say, except in the most un-romantic and friendly way possible. I mean, ever heard of moirails? Probably not, because it's a Homestuck term.

(urban dictionary style) Moirail: Your soul mate in a non-romantic sense. You cannot live without this person; they complete you. They balance you. You would be lost forever without them. Moirails are not just "best friends". It's so much more than that. Moirail is the ultimate bond that you can feel with someone.
Cookies chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Ah, how I love Toph and her sass and badass-ness
Cookies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Honestly, I liked it! I admitting-ly ship Maiko, and I don't regret it, but Zutara isn't a bad ship, and I do see potential with it. I would know, I have a lot of non-canon ships myself.

Plus, this fic is really funny and it's Zuko
T. Alana M chapter 11 . 10/20/2014