Reviews for Things Fall Apart
LOL for the tests!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 10/8
Perfect, oh so perfect!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 10/7
A serious point on Zuko's development that gets overlooked
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/1
I love the Ozai thing.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 3 . 6/24
yes Toph the troll.. and as if lying and truths are that easy jsut dont make any declarative statments taht are yes and now and then you wont be SURE.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 2 . 6/24
yes, that is... yes. funniest as all ... I mean considering he was looking for avatar and spirits acting up isnt a thing that just STOPPED because avatar not only a barly teenager just mutilated by his father in front of everyone.. betrayal and that whole bit... but probabbly REALLY crazy situations as well!
mary chapter 12 . 6/9
Ewe ewe ok grose! Didn't even finish it.
mary chapter 5 . 6/9
You my friend, are a genius! This is so funny! I love it!
kangaroo2010 chapter 12 . 5/18
I just wanted to let you know that I, quite literally, burst into hysterical laughter at this chapter. I mean, all of these were fun, but this one? I just about feel out of my chair.

Best. Crack-Fic. EVER. Seriously.
Whyhow chapter 10 . 4/29
I tried a few high school AUs of various fandoms when they seemed less romantic, but I always wondered about when the actual high school happened. This one has more holes than most, probably due to putting characters in places where they clearly wouldn't belong.
Whyhow chapter 9 . 4/29
How did turtle ducks betray him? What did he expect them to do when an unfamiliar and weird-smelling creature walked up to them with unknown intentions? They have those teeth for a reason.
Whyhow chapter 8 . 4/29
How is it even possible to chant death to the fire nation in iambic pentameter?
Whyhow chapter 6 . 4/29
Not quite as good as the last couple, but still very funny.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 4/29
I didn't really like these at first, but each one seems to be better than the previous one.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 4/29
Most of these aren't that interesting, but I really like this one.