Reviews for The Watcher
DeviantPage chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
Wow, cute little kitty. I wish my cat talked to me like that, instead she likes to attack my legs at night. :/ I don't know what she's trying to tell me, maybe go to sleep or something, but it still hurts because she never stops. lol Now, he's having an asthma attack? Ahhhh! Awesome chapter! Great story!
Colin Creevey chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Why does something always have 2 happen 2 Randy? Please update soon.
randyiscool chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
wow! exciting chapter!
Colin Creevey chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
Interesting... an animal security force. update soon i like where this is going.
Colin Creevey chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
wow, anders is sickening. lol Cant w8 till part 2 update soon
Colin Creevey chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Gopod chapter. Been waiting... until exams attacked lol.

Update soon Cant w8 2 c what happens with Randy.
twintogepi chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I cried when I read about what happened to poor Anders! Poor little guy. I know it's just a story, but I welled up anyway! Randy's definately in character. He'd help a poor little animal. I really hope they can put an end to what J.C.'s doing!

Also, I appreciate that you took the extra time to check your spelling. Not many people do that. Pretty good story so far, keep writing!
chels chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
great chapter i hope this JC Gets what he deserves for abusing animals
Colin Creevey chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
Unexpected. lol That was very good
Colin Creevey chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
I sense the story coming 2 a close. Either way, its a good story and update soon.
Colin Creevey chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Finally. Net has been dead and never came back up. Then I hadf studies piling up. Im back anyhow, and took time 2 read this chapter. Im pleasantly surprised 2 c what happened. i hope they can get back ok.
randyiscool chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
I think this chapter is o.k. I'm also wondering when are you going to update some of your other stories because its not like I dislike this story it's just I wish I could see what happening in your other stories.
ViolinElectrician chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
Oh, my god, I've been waiting forever for you to update this one, jeez! haha. ;)
Never Ending Master chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Nice job! A small suggestion: Maybe have a part where Mark, since he's all goth and stuff, starts hurting the kitten on purpose. Then have Tim The Tool Man Taylor find out and shoot Mark with a nail gun.
Colin Creevey chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Nice chapter. I do wonder what powers this cat is about to show. Update soon.