Reviews for Kissing Rose Tyler
woodland87 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Loved it is there more?
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I really enjoyed this. I wish there was more of it. Well done.
summerful21 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was a great fic. I've never been a huge Rose/Doctor shipper, but I always did like them together. I especially liked their dialogue- it was fast and fun.
Sierra W chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was a fantastic way to finish the kind of cliffhanger about Rose and the Human Doctor! I loved every bit of this! It wasn't very graphic in sexual ways, which I liked how you did that, and it still gave me the satisfaction of a conclusion on Rose and the Doctor! Just, thank you for writing this! It was truly, awesome!
gale chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
disgusting
themasters pet chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
- i like this
graydevilforever chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I love the characterization of your doctor. You even through in the wel. Loved it.

graydevilforever
w1nter chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Not bad - I liked it, a good story. One thing that I would suggest though is splitting it up so that it's not just one big long chapter. Break it into bits, you've put 'Chapter 2', 'Chapter 3', in there anyway, so why not make it a bit easier to read by posting it in those chapters? Other than that, well done! :D
love it chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
lovin this
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
WONDERFUL! Aside from the fact that it's well written I love the depth of thought you put into the Doctor as a whole. I've just been going back through the first two Doctors' episodes again and I think you're spot on with your analysis. And I've also been thinking the same thing about Eight being the one to End the Time War. No wonder Nine was such an emotional wreck. Kudos!
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I liked this story and really enjoyed the ending.
cassie89 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Amazing story, I would suggest to break it up into shorter chapters...it's 2am, I have an essay due I haven't even started for tomorrow and I'm still reading:)

Anyway, didn't know really anything about the backstory so thanks for that. Also, loved the parallel universe et all. Seriously, congrats.
timano chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
What a beautiful story! I particularly enjoyed the mentions of Ian, Barbara, and Susan. 10 out of 10 stars.
hyacinth26 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very good story. Having never seen the original series, I really appreciate the backstory you provided! I think you captured the Doctor's personality really well, although he is a bit dark. Which is to be expected, I suppose. Jackie, Rose, and Pete are good as well. I liked the Gallifreyan courtship, haha. This story is extremely long, however; I would suggest breaking the next one up into actual chapters. Otherwise, readers will be far too tempted to read it in one sitting! And you have to write a sequel. I need to know how Tony reacts to his gift from the Doctor! Not to mention, what name did Jackie give the Doctor? Unless I completely missed it... Still, there are some loose ends that could use tying! Good luck! :)
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was rather fantastic. Really enjoyed reading it, thank you and I reckon you had the Doctor down perfectly. Hope to see more from you in the future.