Reviews for It Might Have Felt Like Love
lesbrosbehonest chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Yay! I loved the Erica telling Callie that she couldn't let her push her away. Way to get into their heads. You really should do a fic about Callizona, you know. x]
DianeB chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Sweet, sweet, sweetest ending EVER.

(I believe I'll be heartbroken forever over the demise of Erica and Callie. Weep.)
DianeB chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Nicely done on this chapter. No Callie groveling, but you're right, it's not really in her personality to grovel. The way you've written this makes better sense for Callie. I *loved* the end where you have Erica tell Callie not to allow her to push Callie away. That was very much an "Erica thing."

Oo, but every time I think about it, I'm just mad all over again over the fact that ABC couldn't see fit to keep this relationship going. I mean, how hard could it have been to write the story of Callie and Erica mending their relationship? Many Hahn/Torres fanfic writers are doing it with grace and style and believability. And I count you as one who's doing it quite well! It would not have been hard to do. (Sorry. Diane apologies if she got any big hunks of mad on anyone.)

Great use of song lyrics, btw. I'm definitely going to have to check out your reference.
This-used-to-be-my-town chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I absolutely adored this! That was great! It so should have went down like that! You've got Erica down to a tee! I have a harder time with writing Erica than I do Callie! This was so god!
kenpogirl chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
This is an awesome story. Callie and Erica talk things out and decide to try again and that is a beautiful thing! Callica lives!
GT22 chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
This was amazing. All three chapters shame it didn’t happen for real *le sigh* Never mind. Thank you for writing this and sharing
Madam Mare chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Aw...I did enjoy it! Very much! Thank you for fixing up that craptastic ending that ABC gave us!
Ask me a question chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Poor Bailey LOL I laughed my head off at that line. but good story
lesprincezz chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
aw...I wish it would of happened like that...i also wish i had the talent you have...i really only have the ideas up in my head...i don't know how to write them down and make a story that touches people like you do!

GOD BLESS YOU! really you have a talent and i hope you take it as far as you can!

Lime-Lover chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Loved it! This was so cute and adorable, well done!
Bekalisious chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Oh my gosh! That is so much better than the end that Shonda, and ABC put out! I love it!
Willowezra chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Great story. It's always nice to get a happy ending though I am sad to see it ending so soon. Hope you write more of this lovely pairing. They are made for each other. Great job again and keep writting.
DianeB chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I agree with Michelle that you need to add some balance, and make Callie grovel a little, or even an *apology* would be nice. This was NOT all Erica's fault. In fact, I would say hardly any of it was. I mean, what woman (who likes another woman) goes to a MAN for actual sexual tips on how to go down on a woman? C'mon! And that's not even counting the heart-stealing Izzie issue, which is a whole 'nother thing.

Your parting line: "That was up to Callie," rings so true, but in all honesty, with regard to Erica, I'm not sure Callie's up to it. She's so afraid someone will think she's gay that she's going to lose the one thing that would make her happy: Erica Hahn.

That said (and this is a big hint for you), it would be very nice if Callie *were* 'up to it,' at least in the world of Callica fanfic.
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is great! I hope you continue it. Can I ask you for a favor, though? Could you PLEASE make Callie grovel a little, SAY she's sorry for all the crap she's put Erica through? We need some balance in that relationship. Thanks and...keep up the good work.
x0xmarie0x0 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is amazing, really good work... when do we'll have the chance to see what happen after... ?