Reviews for Shadows and Orbs
Amu4ever chapter 27 . 4/5
Oh my gosh! Please tell me you didn't give up on those story! Please!
Amu4ever chapter 20 . 4/5
Oh! Poor Harry :(
Amu4ever chapter 18 . 4/5
You should really look over your chapters again. Especially the last ones. You confused "fruitful" with "fruitless". Said "My" instead of "Mr" and left out a lot of words.

I like your story, but there are a lot of little mistakes, which need fixing.
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 4/5
"Dragon and his flames"? How great is that! It's such a genious describtion for Draco and the tweens :)
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 4/5
Awww They are so cute :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh! How interesting :)
Brokengirl26 chapter 27 . 3/4
I found this story and fell in love with the story line I just hope that the author don't just abandon it
Lunary chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
Okay I look forward to where you intend to go with this.

I mean it will be hard to focus on your dark sister and at the same time to protect your brother and not to give a thought to your mate and pray he'll be fine.

So I guess I look forward to how you will get things through.

I mean one solution could be Leo, another Phoebe if you have her in this story because I believe she could be helpful.

Regards,
Lunary
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2014
Please update
godess bubbles chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
Love it!Update soon!I hope Harry and Wyatt beat the shit out of the former king and Melinda!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
hope you continue this
Death Eternal chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
Awesome story. Cant wait for the next chapter.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Love the story. By the way I'm from the U.S.A. It reminds me of both the show and books.
GarionRiva chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
Before I knew it, I was already at the end and kept looking for the next chapter / This is really good, I'm sadden that this fanfic hadn't been updated for 3 years. I hope you would come back someday and start this again.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 27 . 8/20/2013