Reviews for Plans
Where's the no plan for tealc and ishta? :(
BlameItOnTheNaquadah chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hahahaha!

Love it! Naughty Vala - pretending to be asleep all the time!

love her so much :-)

and so funny - the banter between Jack and Daniel! he's beaming Sam to Washington - that will be hilarious!

uh oh - no precautions eh? little O'Neill's running amok in Washington! LOL
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Is this still to be continued? Or have you just dropped it? I'd love to read an ending someday!

Kehwie
hifield chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Fun seeing all three couples together - gotta go to bed myself or I'd read more!
Anne Rose chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Aw, I just loved it when he turned around and grabbed her. ;-)

And Landry amused me.
1477166 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Awh, so sweet. I love C/C! They are adorable.

Like mother like daughter. LOL at the hickies. xD
J.Stone chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
"“What? The Colonel? Oh, dear. I don’t think Hank will be happy with that one.” Humming to herself Kim turned back to the coffee pot, took a peek at her own shoulder inside of her shirt, and grinned at the hickie there. “They do get wiser with age.”"

OH GOD! Ya gotta love that.
Eilidh17 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Aww, sweet. A dash of UST thrown in. I love they way you've characterized Cam, so overtly southern. Good fun fic, B - C :)
Jeanniewal chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
For some reason this only just popped up on my Story Alert! I've had great fun reading all three chapters in a row - hope there will be an update soon!
CountryPixie chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Aw, very cute. And we even got Hank/Kim as a bonus!
Divinia Serit chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Loved it! Great dynamics between all the couples :) Aw! I love Jack and Sam :)
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Nice to see things worked out for Cam and Carolyn. And I have to say, Cam certainly went over the top with his crazy alien love infection theory. Then again, considering the things that happen to SG-1, I guess it is understandable. And of course, it certainly didn't help that it all worked nicely with his own relationship issues.
Devilish Me chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Aw! Sweet! Hee-hee. Especially the ending. :)
Anne Rose chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Too too funny!

“What, Carter!” Jack shouted as soon as his vocal cords rematerialized.

“Oh, nothing. I missed you.” Sarcasm dripped like warm honey.

Loved her demanding he beam in, after her ranting about him beaming, and then that. LOL

And Cam, big huge foot in the mouth. "Who's is it?" LOL

Daniel and his babyradar. ;-)
CountryPixie chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I love how Daniel gets blamed for everything in this chapter. Is that a little foreshadowing for Daniel and Vala at the end? Either way, I'm looking forward to Cam and Carolyn!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »