Reviews for Summers Versus Cullen
scarletstrong chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wow, just wow. That was hilarious.
darck ben chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
funny story
FuturisticDreams chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
lol just brilliant
Mars chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Yay!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
If only SM finished the books like this... It would have been a whole lot better... and funnier
Bobtastico chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Haha this is awesome. 'Nuff said.
overa chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
lol that would have made a way better movie
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was just brilliant. If only the books were like this...
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh, my goodness. This was hilarious. Buffy's just doin' her job (and has managed to fall in love with another "demon") and Bella's personality shines again.

"Been there, done that, got the t-shirt." *Twice* ;D

Also, I read the reviews and I think my favorite is from "Draco Malfoy 3." It made me laugh hardest, at least.
Patch Cipriano's Angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
LOL.

Buffy kicked Edwards butt!

I *LOVE* it!

BTW if you wouldn't mind checking out my crossover story "Ulterior Motives" . . .?

It's a Vampire Diaries/Twilight crossover.

Please read and reiview?

Thanks!
BianaD chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh lord, I actually don't know which was funnier, your one-shot, or the flames from the delusional Twihards.

Actually,Buffy kicking Edwards sparkly ass trumps whiny tweens any day.

You are brilliant I say, BRILLIANT!
skysayzrawr chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aw! I'm glad Edward died, and it's kind of sad that Jacob left, but he needs someone who won't drag him down. Besides, now Bella's free to go after other manly men...like James! Won't that be interesting...the hunted chasing the hunter. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I would be willing to bet none of the people who were insulted by this read any reviews.

What's really funny about that is I think many of them seem to think most people who read this agree with them.

Really good story; concise, funny, in character, and generally well written.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Love the B:tVS/Twilight xovers. Especially since it seems that in all the stories I've read Buffy does her job, and she does it well. And saves me much suffering...

5/5
Belle Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I like how not only were all of the characters acting like themselves, but the story maintained a light-hearted tone.