Reviews for Painted On My Heart
Nuala chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Oh my God, I love this story, that's exactly how I want Betty and Gio to end up together when the Show finishes. At last someone who can write a decent get togther for this adorable couple, they are so meant for each other and the way you've expressed how they feel for each other is just spot on. Good Job, you should be doing the writing for this show and then all us Getty fans will be happy
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
What a great ending! I feel so emotional right now, and omg when Gio said the painted on my heart line I swooned like I've never swooned before. And naked Gio cruising around his apartment *thud* yeah that was me falling to the floor from the thought of that glorious sight. I mean he's hot, he's nice, he's caring, he can cook, what's not to love? *sigh* such a great romantic story, i am going to be in withdrawals now lol.
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 9 . 7/19/2009

i totally swooned at the "I love you, Suarez." so perfect. oh i am so sad, only 1 chapter left! :(

i will have to go back and re-read the new story you posted yesterday just so i can feel the flow of the stories.
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Yay not only did Gio get to meet Mario Batali, he is getting helped out by him also. That's so cool. And praise St. Gio that Betty doesn't like that stanky Matt. But uh oh, so Gio thinks there's something going on with the 2 of them, this can't be good.
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Katrina, this chapter was absolutely brill. I loved the coffee incident, practically had me rolling on the floor imagining it!

I would write more but your last line has me crazy for the next chapter!
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
and Gio finally gives in and decides they can be friends! yay! must continue on and see what happens! i'm hooked. :D
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
"a kiss that would've knocked those ridiculously coloured socks of hers right off" - LOL I love it! gosh, i am halfway through now, must keep plugging on and finish tonight!
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
ooh ok good job Betty of making it so he HAS to see you twice a week. i am not hating your Betty as much as I hate the show's Betty, i think i am actually rooting for her..
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
wow that must have been tough for him to turn Betty down. and aw he is still in love with her. that's so cute, god i love Gio!
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I am liking the Amanda interactions a lot! So exactly like the Amanda we all know and love. And wow, Betty is having dreams about Gio, lucky girl! Hmm, so Betty wants something more with Gio, I wonder how this will play out...
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
how did i miss out on your story? i am a bad bad bad Getty! after i read your other story yesterday i was like wait, i don't think i read this one. but anyways, its so sad reliving the BSL you broke my heart scene. that still gets to me. poor Gio. :(

can't wait to see what happens in the story.
raindropsX chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
this was fantastic. i loved the ending. great job.
Livia55555G chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
A perfect finishing cresdendo of brushstrokes to the love story you've been "painting," Katrina. What a romantic first sexual encounter between people who truly love each other, perhaps made all the richer by the more explicit descriptions that were left out. Paragraphs like this lend a realism that truly brings the reader into the experience in a way that is thrilling because of its very offhandedness: "Gio deftly disposed of his protection before lying down on his back and lifting his arm for Betty to drape herself across him. He let out a long sigh of satisfaction and smiled. Their lovemaking had been so much more than his most heated dreams had ever imagined. There was a pleasurable lethargy to his limbs that was accompanied by Betty’s fingers moving in lazy circles over his damp chest." I could read this again and again it's so romantic. A lot of readers will not forget this story for a long time, my friend.
stephumz chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
*stands and claps* aww! what a beautiful ending...cant wait for the next instalment! :) glad we got you to finish a story - you're an excellent writer...absolutely cannot wait for your next story!

fave part: "“Life doesn’t get any better than it is right now,” he murmured softly.

Returning his hug, Betty had to agree. They’d taken the long route but they’d finally found the right way home.

MMLM chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
WOW WOW WOW! thats all i can say katrina! This was such a beautiful ending to an amazing fic that i absolutely loved! im quite sad to see it come to an end :( but wow this last cha[ter was amazing Katrina you teasing us with that little session on the couch and i though they wouldn't go any further but they did !lol but it was beautifully done and it was juts a sweet ending to the story! and i know that many people have praised you on part but i have to write it again!...

“Do you know how much I love you, B?” Gio blurted out suddenly. He glanced skywards then looked back at her with a shake of his head. “I swear to God, if you opened me up I’d have a picture of you right here,” he paused and tapped his fingers against his chest before adding, “Painted right across my heart.”

I can't even describe how beautiful this part actually mad em tear up a little. Katrina you did this so beautiful thank you! all i have left to say when is your next fic coming? ;)